Chapter 90

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 90:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 90:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The tree wants to be quiet but the wind doesn't stop, many things are not just because you don't want to say no. Where there are people, there are rivers and lakes. When there are legends about you in the rivers and lakes, you can't be quiet if you want to be quiet. After all, capable people are envied wherever they go.

It was only two days after Su Yunxi and Yu Bai's relaxed days, and there were sneaky observers at the door of the house. Although the imperial capital is still a clear political and cultural leadership center, all the previous state leaders are also there.

However, today's imperial capital has changed from a brick that could smash a related person to a brick that could smash a powerful person.

Leaders from all over the country, whether black or white, are now almost all gathered here. The general direction is still controlled by those national leaders, but there are not one or two people who can reach out secretly.

There are those who are curious and naturally there are those who are hostile. For a master who still belongs to the status of a free man, it is naturally the best result to be able to win over his own camp. If not, there are absolutely few of those people who can comfortably watch those masters join the hostile camp.

If it cannot be obtained, it will be destroyed directly.

It's not an incomprehensible choice.

Su Yunxi seemed to have found nothing, but he didn't spend a penny with Su Ye's contribution card. They live in Su Ye and Yunxiu's dormitory, and they eat things from Su Yunxi's own space.

If no one bothers, Su Yunxi can go on like this for 10,000 years.

"The armed forces on the bright side are still under the control of the state, but in the dark, there are already three huge underground forces on the imperial capital's side." Yu Bai was different from Su Yunxi, Su Yunxi could spend a day eating, drinking, and reading novels every day.

The restless Yu Bo would go around the base every day after sending people to the laboratory. After two days, Yu Bo heard a lot of useful news.

Of the three underground forces, there is actually one that is supported by the state. Many things are not easy to solve on the surface, and we can only rely on the means that are not very high on the table.

Rather than handing over the power to others, it is better to hold it in your own hands.

"The flames and the white tiger can cooperate, the only thing to pay attention to is the swallowing dragon."

"Huh? Swallowing Dragon? This name is amazing." Su Yunxi's eyes widened a little, and looked at Yu Bo curiously.

Yu Bo rarely showed a mocking smile, and looked towards the west of the base with disdain. "Some people, when they grow back bones, like to wait for others now."

This sounds like a story in it. Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bo with shining eyes, and he could express his burning heart of gossip without saying a word.

What Yu Bo said next simply subverted Su Yunxi's three views. After more than a year of birth and death, he was about to forget that he came from transmigration. Shouldn't this novel that can be transcended be a love story?

Meat or something, even the **** is gone in harmony. The point of danmei is still preserved, at least the men and women here are quite calm when they are in love, and there is no fuss.

But what about a good romance novel, why did you suddenly start the open and secret fights between the countries and the world situation? I thought I was a farmer at most. Come on.