Chapter 16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 16:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
This guess is really not aimless. In the novels of cultivation, the inheritance of blood is still very important. I haven't seen many young counterattack protagonists finally rely on, aren't they all treasures left by their ancestors and need to be opened with their blood?

Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bo sincerely, making Yu Bo swallow what he wanted to say. That sincere, eager, shining gaze made Yu Bo frown slightly.

"What's up?"

"Yu Bo!" Su Yunxi didn't seem to see Yu Bo's ruthlessness, and followed him a step forward calmly. A hand clapped on Yu Bo's shoulder, and his eyes shone even more.

"How can such a trivial thing as farming be so **** you? I'll do it."

Su Yunxi's expression was too flattering and his actions were too exaggerated. Gently patted the hand on his shoulder, Yu Bo still had that expressionless expression.

"speak politely."

"Cough, it's like this. Can you help kill the animals over there?" Su Yunxi became serious in a second, and pointed his finger to the other side of the river.

The flow of time in space is a magical thing. The crops planted in the soil grow rapidly, and the time conversion rate of the outside world is also an incalculable ratio. After all, your three-month-ripening crop can ripen in ten minutes, a three-year-ripening fruit tree can ripen in two hours, and a six-month-ripening staple crop takes three hours to ripen. All in all, a magical time scale.

Then the animals on the other side of the river grew at different times than what was grown in the fields. Animals raised in the space almost have the exchange rate of one day in the outside world equal to two or three months inside.

So, about the beef, beef, goat, milk, and sheep that Su Yunxi bought a dozen days ago, they have already given birth two or three times.

Large animals like cows give birth one at a time. Sheep were also included, and only five were born at a time.

However, it also raises chickens, ducks, geese and pigs in the space. Chickens, ducks and geese are animals with a relatively short growth cycle. As long as they lay eggs and hatch, they can breed the next generation. Without Su Yunxi noticing, the group of chickens, ducks and geese that originally had less than 20 chickens, ducks and geese had now become A large group of more than two hundred.

This is the result of Su Yunxi's hard work in picking up eggs.

In the end, it was the pig that made Su Yunxi sore and happy... Twelve pigs were born in a litter, and they were able to give birth twice a year. Now the number of three to six on the other side has turned into more than one hundred.

Pig farms are also formed. If the pigs, cows and cows that have grown up and matured are not killed, the meat will become old.

Su Yunxi tried very hard, and now he can slaughter chickens, ducks and geese smoothly by himself, but he still can't do it by himself for large animals like pigs and cows.

Su Yunxi's face changed in Sichuan drama and lay on Yu Bai's shoulder with a crying voice. "I really can't do things like killing pigs, ehhhhh..."

Yu Bo looked up at the sky, and pushed the person on his shoulder away with a little politeness.

"Let me try."

Su Yunxi didn't feel the frustration of being pushed away at all, and her eyes brightened when she heard this. The more flattering expression on that beautiful Jiyue face did not make people feel repulsive at all, but felt a little funny.