Chapter 19

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 19:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 19:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's really not right here in the hospital. I usually don't dare to say that it is crowded, but it can be regarded as a rush of people. With the broadcast of the national crisis information, the number of people going to the hospital has decreased by more than 80%.

However, there are always people in the hospital.

But now, ambulances and military vehicles come and go outside. The sound of the ambulance and the police car resounded through the sky, which made the hospital's silence a little scarier.

Su Yunxi was dazed for more than an hour after entering the space, and Yu Bai was dazed for more than three hours inside. However, only a few minutes passed in real time. Su Yunxi continued to stand at the entrance of the stairs, looking at the main building of the hospital with a strange expression.

Yu Bo quickly walked to Li Sansheng and the others, and patted each of them on their shoulders. As if they had received some orders, the four men who were still holding on to them fell to the ground in an instant.

Passing out at this time is indeed more comfortable than waking up.

"The laboratory of this hospital is studying the meteorite virus, and it entered the second stage five days ago." Yu Bai glanced at Su Yunxi, and followed Su Yunxi's gaze towards the main building of the hospital.

The second stage is not something that Su Yunxi understands at all. But the four words of virus research have successfully made his hair stand up.

"It's not what I think it means, is it?"

Su Yunxi looked at Yu Bo eagerly, but Yu Bo just glanced at him. Nothing was said, but nothing seemed to be said. Su Yunxi wiped his face fiercely, really feeling a little depressed.

In the original owner's memory, at this point in his previous life, he was still lying on the bed at home. When the end of the world broke out, the original owner was not the first group of people to evolve, so he did not fall into a coma. When the state sent people to rescue people, they followed the troops smoothly.

Safe and secure, without the slightest disturbance.

In this life, Su Yunxi had worn his body, and he was waiting for Yu Bo here with a purpose, so naturally there was no such thing as talking at home. But has there been any other changes in this hospital in the past life, not to mention the memory of the original owner, even in the novels.

After all, this is a place completely out of the scope of consciousness of the two protagonists.

"As long as someone comes to pick him up until twelve o'clock, the mission here is completely completed." Yu Bai didn't need to explain anything at first, but he couldn't take Su Yunxi's kindness as ignorant.

Su Yunxi is still not leaving this place, and it is indeed because of him. For this kindness, Yu Bo felt that he should explain one more sentence. Even the expressionless man's voice was a bit cold, but Su Yunxi couldn't be frostbitten at all.

Su Yunxi smiled at Yu Bo, his smiling brows curled up. Yu Bo turned around directly, as if he didn't see anything.

The waiting time was always boring, so Su Yunxi pulled Yu Bai and leaned against the blind spot. "Look, my ability."

A milky white light group appeared in the palm of his hand, and Su Yunxi wiped it directly on Yu Bai's body. He stared straight at Yu Bo, as if waiting for the other party's feedback.