Chapter 87

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 87:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 87:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Even after the end of the world, the ability user can easily eat several kilograms of meat in one meal, and after eating this barbecue, everyone will have the urge to support the wall.

The big squid and the big octopus were naturally not eaten, not even a tenth of them. The rest of Su Yunxi was cut into dozens of pieces, and some of them were installed for the three space ability users, and he collected the rest by himself.

Everyone slumped on the ruins, looking at the seafood floating on the water below with regret. The seafood that has been slightly mutated is obviously much more delicious than the animal meat on the land.

Not to mention the delicious taste, but also with traces of energy that can be absorbed by the human body.

Su Yunxi silently took out three huge bamboo baskets and threw them to the three space ability users. The three people silently wiped their faces and went into the water to catch fish.

Although the ordinary space can't keep the freshness as long as the Su Yunxi space, it is still fine to keep it fresh for five to seven days. Whether these things are brought back to sell or eaten by themselves, they are all good things.

When I started to rest again, it was already an hour later. Instead of staying on the ruins, everyone took out the speedboat and returned to the inland again.

Originally, it was a bit crowded with so many people on the three speedboats, not to mention one more person. Before others could find a way to squeeze, Yu Bai hugged Su Yunxi and jumped away from everyone's sight.

Everyone was silent.

It will be amazing!

QAQ will flash, it's really good.

Everyone, including Huangfu Aotian, was envious.

Back on land again, there was absolutely no sign of marine life activity above the dangerous value in the monitor. I'm afraid that Yu Bo had cleaned up the area within ten nautical miles.

After all, Yang Tian and others were ordered to come out, and they still have to go back after the task is completed. Naturally, there is no need for other people to continue to stay, and leaving a monitoring facility is the end of the matter.

Su Yunxi looked at the direction of the ocean thoughtfully, holding Yu Bai's hand and looking up. Yu Bo pursed his lips slightly and looked up at Yang Tian and the others. "We'll go back with you. We just want to go to the imperial capital for something."

Su Yunxi was very calm and didn't think there was anything wrong with this sentence. Li Xiao and Huangfu Aotian were stunned for a moment, but the expressions of these two people were even more surprised.

Li Xiao was completely confused, but he also knew that this was not the time to ask questions. Huangfu Aotian's mind changed, and he probably guessed the purpose of these two people.

Su Yunxi's situation is too special. Anyway, as he is the main person, he will never let Su Yunxi get out of control. The one in the main seat now gave Su Yunxi too much freedom, and it could even be said that there was no binding force at all.

Su Yunxi and Yu Bai have made a lot of contributions, but to a certain extent, those contributions are not worth the value of releasing Su Yunxi.

This time I entered Beijing, I am afraid I also felt some pressure. When Huangfu Aotian thought about it, he understood. But understand, it doesn't mean that he will feel better after knowing the news.