Chapter 46

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 46:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 46:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The fourth safety point is that the people live and work in peace and contentment, and the days are light. Just when Su Yunxi almost forgot the existence of the end times, the city to the left of Haicheng fell.

When the news came, Su Yunxi was a little dumbfounded. In terms of geographical location, Haicheng belongs to the border cities of the country's shrinking defense at this stage. The right side of Haicheng had been occupied before, but the left side was the main road leading from the coast to the inland. The most important thing was that it was heavily guarded before.

Logically speaking, even if Haicheng falls, it shouldn't be the city's turn to fall.

But think about it again, there are a lot of safety points left in Haicheng. One has its own plug-in, and the other has the protagonist of the novel. It is true that they will not fall first.

"Beyond Haicheng, the rate of mutation of zombies, animals and plants has exceeded the rate of human evolution. There have even been mutant marine organisms that can stay on land for a short period of time along the coast, and water resources have also begun to be polluted."

In the large conference room of the Ministry of Public Security, not only Su Yunxi, Yu Bai, Wusheng and others, but also Wanquanhu and others who joined later. The two sides are sitting on both sides of the oval conference table, which can be regarded as a clear distinction.

Su Yunxi's side are all strong young men, while the five people on the opposite side are all somewhat elderly logistics management personnel. Wu Sheng was still in charge of the affairs of the military, but Wanquan Lake himself also followed orders from his superiors.

One in the military and one in politics.

Su Yunxi used the tip of his tongue against his teeth to quickly think about the overall situation at this stage. The purification speed of the flower in the space was obviously not keeping up with the needs of the whole world. Now Su Yunxi has two options to choose from - or live a small life in a peaceful corner.

He turned his head to look at Yu Bo, and saw that the man had no expression, but his hands were clenched into fists unconsciously, and his eyes were full of worry.

The other direction is to continue to serve the people.

Su Yunxi does not reject this kind of work that actually does not require much effort by himself, that is, go out and play the role of the Holy Father occasionally. Anyway, every time you do a good job, you will not only get a good profit right away, but you can also get enough favorability from Yu Bo's side.

He had already discovered that as long as he "sacrifices" every time, Yu Bo would feel a little guilty towards himself, and then Yu Bo would be a little bit resistant to his actions at that time.

The tip of his tongue licked his lips lightly, and Su Yunxi felt that he had made a decision. A single dog who has been single for more than 20 years and has died once before eating meat, if such a cute baby is right in front of her eyes, if she doesn't work hard, Su Yunxi will despise herself.

After choosing the line of continuing to serve the people, there are two more branch options - either do it yourself, and Yu Bo take the initiative to find a white person to casually increase his work efficiency.

Or, a direct and aboveboard acquisition.

The former is good at pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, but it may take a long time. The latter will improve the efficiency a lot, but it may also cause unnecessary troubles.