Chapter 44

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 44:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 44:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"What's the matter?" Yu Bai asked when Su Yunxi's breathing calmed down and the whole person recovered. That tight jaw can only prove the nervousness of this person whose voice does not fluctuate much.

Su Yunxi grinned and held Yu Bo's hand, how could he miss such a good opportunity? Yu Bo frowned slightly, glanced at his right hand, and finally did not pull it out.

"It's alright, it's because I worked too **** a little hidden danger before. I thought I could settle it, but I almost got settled." Su Yunxi grabbed Yu Bo's hand and got up from the sofa and sat next to Yu Bo. Yu Bo looked out the window from behind, his expression extremely mocking.

It seems that the so-called Son of Heaven is nothing but the same, and it seems that the precautionary measures he has done before are not useless.

Before crossing, Su Yunxi didn't even believe in ghosts and gods. But after things like transmigration happened to him, even if he didn't say anything, his heart would still be hairy.

So as long as it is the possibility mentioned in the novels he has read, Su Yunxi believes it now. What gods and ghosts, what reincarnation, what good and evil will be rewarded, what cause and effect.

Does Su Yunxi like to be that much-anticipated Holy Father? Just having to deal with so many people every day makes Su Yunxi, who is essentially a resident, very depressed.

But Su Yunxi still did that.

Not only because he wanted to help Yu Bo La to blame, but the hatred he didn't want to understand was all placed on Yu Bo. What's more, Su Yunxi delusionally thinks that this world really has a cycle of karma and good rewards. As long as he does enough good things, he may be able to use it in the future.

Now, can it be used?

Just like the invisible and intangible perception in the space, after the attack just now, Su Yunxi also faintly felt something.

Yu Jieyi is the son of the Tao of Heaven in this world, but the Tao of Heaven is not completely indistinguishable between good and evil. When it comes to interpreting meaning and great luck, God will help him. But when Yu Xieyi's atmospheric transport is transferred or exhausted, then he is not the son of heaven in this world.

He suffered such a heavy attack just now, not only because Yu Xieyi used one-third of his luck, but also because he did not belong to this world, so he was vaguely excluded.

But now, everything is fine.

I have finally been recognized by this world, and I will be considered a true 'native resident' from now on.

"Hee hee hee." Thinking of this, Su Yunxi couldn't help but want to laugh. Yu Jieyi is really a good person. Before, he was afraid that if he really caught up with Yu Bo, what would he do if he woke up and traveled back.

Now, this most critical problem has been solved by Yu Xieyi.

"Hee hee hee hee." Yu Jieyi is really a good person.

Yu Bo stared at the man with his shoulders shaking while covering his mouth and laughing. Li Sansheng and the others also had black lines on their faces. Even Leaf, whose face was slightly pale after using his supernatural powers too much, twitched at the corners of his mouth at this moment.

The world is tough and people are sinister. At this moment, seeing Su Yunxi holding Yu Bo's hand tightly and still in Yu Bo's arms, if they hadn't really seen Su Yunxi's half-dead appearance just now, these people would doubt whether the blood sprayed just now was for Su Yunxi's sake. It's a trick to take advantage of it.