Chapter 34

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 34:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 34:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Looking at Yu Bo who entered the kitchen, thinking that his friend's wife should not be bullied, Ye Ye took a step back silently, preparing to go back to her nest to stay. There were still a lot of steamed buns yesterday, so I can continue to eat hot pot today. So cooking or something, really not in a hurry.

"Little Leaf..." Just after taking a step back, a voice like a soul called out faintly. Ye Ye turned his head sadly and looked at the person in the bedroom who was still lying on the bed.

"It's not what I want to hear, it's because you don't look at people when you talk." Ye Zi imitated Su Yunxi's appearance, but also had a sad look on his face. Su Yunxi patted the open space next to him, and Ye Ye hurried over.

But instead of lying next to him, he sat obediently on the ground with his chin supported and stared at Su Yunxi.

"What's the matter, brother, what's your order?"

The corner of Su Yunxi's mouth twitched, and helplessly pressed Ye Zi's head. The palm of the hand was turned over, and a crystal nucleus was added. "Take it and do it well, I'll see if I can guide you."

Ye Ye's eyes were even brighter, and he sat obediently holding the crystal nucleus with both hands. Su Yunxi put one hand on Ye Zi's forehead and started to run the ability. Healing powers are good at this point, and there is no harm in using them on people.

During the first lap, the leaves only felt tired and washed clean. On the second lap, I could faintly feel that the thing in my hand began to heat up, and it was swirling around in my body with a burst of heat.

When it was the third lap, Ye Ye instinctively followed that power and began to turn, and slowly, a warm feeling filled his body.

After three laps, Ye Ye struggled to continue to push the force. Su Yunxi, who had already let go, put ten pieces of purified crystal nuclei on the leaf, and it took more than an hour to turn the leaf around three times.

It took two hours for the leaf to turn the last circle on its own. The ten crystal nuclei around the body were all absorbed, and Ye Ye opened his eyes excitedly.

"Brother, I feel like I have supernatural powers!"

Excited shouting, lost excitement after seeing everything in front of him. Ye Zi looked at the hot pot that had already been eaten at the table, and his stomach groaned loudly.

What are you excited about? Of course you have to have a good meal at this time.

"What power?" The amount of cola is limited, and drinking too much is bad for your health. The omnipotent and omniscient Master Yu Bo has already started to make his own sour plum soup. The chilled sour plum soup is no worse than iced cola.

Su Yunxi was sweating on his face, still holding the meat in his hands, but his mouth moved towards Yu Bai. He pouted and looked at Yu Bo's hand and then at Yu Bo's sleeve. Yu Bo glared at Su Yunxi, but still handed the iced sour plum soup to Su Yunxi's mouth.

The eyes of the two people competed, and it seemed to others that they were showing their affection, and they were satisfied and refreshed, and then they had time to look back to see the last promoted ability user in the newly released family.

Ye Ye froze for a moment with a piece of broccoli in his mouth, and spread out the same milky white light group in his palm as Su Yunxi. It can be seen that it is also a healing system, but it is nearly one-third weaker than Su Yunxi's.