Chapter 10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 10:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It was impossible for Yu Bai to put all his hopes on Su Yunxi, so he still chose to do things himself. As a special team, it naturally also has special shopping channels.

Yu Bo managed to get a lot of guns/shots/ammunitions/medicines that Su Yunxi couldn't possibly get. However, these things are not cheap, and the funds in hand quickly consume two-thirds.

There are also defensive equipment and so on, but one person bought two sets of funds and went down a lot. He didn't dare to buy anything too fancy, all Yu Bai bought was rice noodles and oil that could be managed and stored in the secret base of their special team.

That kind of secret base like a safe house can't put down too many supplies. And many things Yu Bo bought privately, and he didn't want to let the people above know about his little actions.

Store the items in four safe houses in batches, and a small half of the items are expected to arrive the day after tomorrow to trouble the Doctor Su.

In any case, Doctor Su, who seems to be able to 'see' some things in the future, must not be left alone.

During these busy few days, Yu Bo also asked No. 10 to go to the hospital to monitor Dr. Su. At such a critical juncture, no amount of caution can be exercised.

On the other hand, Su Yunxi, who was being monitored, had a normal day-to-day life. During work hours, I stay in the hospital obediently, and I go to a vegetable market after get off work, and then I stay at home without going out. Although the things I bought were strange, like saplings or seeds, but because the amount of each purchase was not large, it did not arouse the suspicion of No. 10.

Besides, the order given by Yu Bo was to protect Su Yunxi's safety from a distance, not to monitor and investigate everything about Su Yunxi. Under such an order, No. 10 will not be too close to observe Su Yunxi, instead, he will focus more on observing the surrounding environment and the existence that may pose a threat to Su Yunxi.

Even Su Yunxi buys meals for 10 people or 20 people each time, and eating eight meals a day is not worth the attention of the 10th.

Su Yunxi's life seemed easy to others, but in fact it was not easy at all. After spending more than a day in reality, the space did not know how long to brush the proficiency frantically, and finally found a way to restore the current 'birds do not shit' space into a thousand hectares of fertile land.

In the beginning, only vegetables could be grown in a piece of farmland, and no matter what vegetables they were, they almost matured in ten minutes. One hundred times the proficiency level is increased by one level, and the number of plantings increases from ten at the beginning by five units, until the maximum of twenty-five.

After a few hundred proficiency brushes, the soil color will deepen by a degree. The soil after discoloration can be upgraded to planting fruits. Fruits are saplings after all, and the roots of the trees occupy a larger area. Naturally, it is impossible to plant more than a dozen trees on one square meter.

Just plant a fruit tree that ripens every two hours. The result was ten at the beginning, and then increased by five in one section, and the final limit was also twenty-five.

It is also because the maturity of the fruit trees has increased that Su Yunxi has become more haggard recently. It took three days in real time to complete all the proficiency of a piece of land, which is not something ordinary people can do.

At the beginning, only vegetables can be planted on the land, fruits can be grown at the second level, and staple crops can be grown at the third level, that is, things like wheat, corn, rice, and the like.