Chapter 43

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 43:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 43:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
How other people's eyes, Yu Xieyi may not respond so timely. But when the emotions of the people he pays attention to change, he is extremely sensitive.

The smile on Yu Jieyi's face subsided a little and became a little pitiful. "Aotian, are you not happy?"

Huangfu Aotian made a surprised look, smiled and touched Yuji's head. "How could it be, I am very happy with such a powerful understanding."

Before Yu Jieyi could say anything else, Huangfu Aotian asked more details. "How long does it take Xie Yi to purify a first-level crystal nucleus? I got the news before that ten clean crystal cores plus the guidance of a second-level healing power user can make an ordinary person become a power user. If we can do it, then our strength will definitely become stronger."

Huangfu Aotian's tone was filled with anticipation, and his gaze towards Yu Jieyi also shone brightly. What he said was shocking enough. It can be understood that it feels strange, shouldn't it be very exciting to purify the crystal nucleus?

And guiding ordinary people to become supernatural beings, that kind of thing... Wait? That kind of thing! ! ?

Yu Jieyi's eyes widened in disbelief, and there was even a little panic in his astonishment. "Aotian, do you mean that someone can purify the crystal core now? Also, can they guide ordinary people to become power users?"

Among so many lovers and people he has been with, what Huangfu Aotian likes most now is Yu Xieyi, because of his intelligence. He will never do things that make him unhappy, and if something happens, he will not be irritated.

Huangfu Aotian chuckled and rubbed Yu Jieyi's head again, without denying the question. "Well, the fourth security point has already begun to exchange clean crystal cores four days ago, and the matter of guiding to become a power user is also announced there."

He pinched Yu Jieyi's face with a little baby fat, Huangfu Aotian's tone was encouraging. "However, our family's understanding is also very good. I really hope that my baby can also lead out supernatural powers."

Yu Jieyi bowed his head shyly at the right time, hiding the monstrous anger in his eyes. The ability that could have been high above others was robbed by others. This kind of feeling that he thought he was the first, but finally found out that he was just a runner made Yu Xieyi extremely uncomfortable.

The two were tired and crooked for a while, and Huangfu Aotian had something to deal with. From the beginning of more than fifty subordinates, after gathering the power of the family, Huangfu Aotian now needs to manage a small force of nearly a thousand people.

Different from the pre-apocalyptic company model, now he still needs to keep brainwashing those people and gain the absolute loyalty of those people.

After Huangfu Aotian left, Yu Jieyi could no longer hide the viciousness on his face. "Tell me everything about the fourth security point. I want to know everything about purifying the crystal core and guiding the power user!"

The people under his command have long been accustomed to the appearance of Yu Xieyi's two faces, the former and the latter, and they will tell all the things that have been investigated without any delay. Anyway, these news are not only known to everyone now, but they are also instructed by the owner to tell Yu Jieyi.

If it can stimulate Yu Xieyi's competitive spirit and make Yu Xieyi more involved in what he should do, that's a good thing, isn't it?

"Su Yunxi?" After hearing everything, Yu Jieyi was stunned for a moment. I always thought this name was a bit familiar, but I couldn't remember where I heard it for a while.