Chapter 31

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 31:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi worked harder, and increased her workload every day in order to buy more steamed buns. The eight-hour time has been extended to twelve hours. If it could treat 500 people a day before, it can now treat 1,000 people.

A thousand people, compared with millions of people, is really a drop of water in the ocean. But when the number of one thousand turned into a real 'person', the power of the masses was strong enough that no one dared to ignore it.

Five days before the end of the apocalypse erupted, Su Yunxi made a breakthrough in full view.

In less than a month, he became the first known second-level power user across the country, and he was also a healing power user!

"Oh my God, Xiao Su... Doctor Su, you are, this is, is this becoming a fairy?" Su Jing stared at Su Yunxi with a little fright, not daring to move.

Their team is apparently the leader of the healing doctor, Su Yunxi, but in fact Su Jing has long been the default leader of real power. Su Jing, who is fifty-eight this year, can be called an aunt to the outside world, but everyone here is calling Mrs. Su.

Sister Su doesn't have any hobbies, but she likes to take power, but she never refuses what she should do, and she has never stumbled upon Su Yunxi, so the two sides can be regarded as "tacit cooperation".

After all, there is a son-in-law who is a staff member in the logistics headquarters, enough for Su Jing to stand up in this team.

At this moment, the aunt who used to be a street clerk who didn't join the party and still believed in Buddhism looked at Su Yunxi as if Su Yunxi was some kind of immortal.

Who made Su Yunxi's current situation really too unusual.

People who are good-looking in the first place wear white coats that look like they are wearing brocade clothes. In the energy fluctuation just now, the whole body was surrounded by clouds and mist, and it was like creating a small piece of fairyland with one's own strength.

Su Yunxi first closed his eyes and did not make a sound. After a long time, his face became more and more rosy, and the white mist around his body seemed to be absorbed into his body. After all the exaggerated effects disappeared, he waved his hand at Sister Su amusingly.

"What an immortal, this should be the result of the power upgrade. I just didn't control the energy properly and let it leak out." After nearly a month of popular science, even ordinary people now know the difference between power users.

Su Yunxi smiled gently, no different from the bullying look in the past. Only then did Su Jing's wild beating heart slowly fall, her eyes dodging a little. After all, her daughter and son-in-law brainwashed her every day, so she naturally knew that those with superpowers would become more and more superior.

It's just that Su Yunxi didn't show that strong feeling at all on weekdays, which made her unable to restrain herself from wanting to take power. In all fairness, what she likes herself should not be disliked by others.

For a time, there was only a slightly embarrassed smile on Sister Su's face, and she didn't dare to say a word.

Su Yunxi smiled shyly, seeing the people around him curiously surrounding him, his expression even more innocent. "What's wrong?"

"Brother, you, you have really upgraded. Is there any difference after the upgrade? Can you treat more people every day?" Ye Ye turned into the best audience and approached Su Yunxi excitedly. Curiously, he pinched Su Yunxi's body, wow wow wow.