Chapter 37

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 37:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 37:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The official speed must not be too fast, and the next day, it was announced directly that Su Yunxi was promoted to the commander of the No. 4 security point. In recent years, official titles that used to be commonly used by the government have gradually been mixed with names that are more acceptable to the common people.

What is claimed to the outside world is that you can understand what it means when you hear it, but the actual power is still those officially customized official titles.

However, Su Yunxi didn't care at all.

After the ability was upgraded to level 2, the range he could heal was a bit larger. Remove those flesh wounds, such as the wounds that hurt the muscles and bones, and can be healed directly.

However, Su Yunxi did not return to the gate of the security base, but began to sit in the center of the security point.

Two hours a day, eight to ten in the morning. If there is any accident or emergency, you can go to the Ministry of Public Security to find someone.

Well, because Yu Bo, who has always been followed by Su Yunxi recently, is the head of the Ministry of Public Security.

The official did not hide the transfer of the survivors at all, and announced the transfer of the survivors at the same time as Su Yunxi was announced as the commander of the No. 4 base.

The road to the capital behind the security point has been opened, and now you can move to the previous province and city, which is a safer place.

The safety point of No. 4 was calm and orderly, and even made many uneasy people slowly forget the cruelty of this apocalypse. On the third day after Su Yunxi's promotion was announced, the first security point in Haicheng was attacked by zombies and mutant animals and plants, and the sound of shelling resounded throughout Haicheng.

The inaudible cries and the smell of blood filled the sky, so that the survivors of Safe Point No. 4 could no longer hide their ears and steal the bells.

The speed of the transfer has been a little faster. The official can only guarantee the safety of the 50,000 people transferred every day. However, more survivors began to drive and even follow on foot to transfer to the upper provinces and cities.

I just want to be closer to the capital and safer.

In five days, the number of people at Safe Point No. 4 has dropped by 20%. The thing that Yan Sheng had fallen into next door was finally 'discovered'. A tense atmosphere also began to permeate the once light-hearted security point No. 4, and there were even cries of fear and panic from time to time.

At the same time, there were still people who started to spread rumors that the food reserves at Safe Point No. 4 were almost exhausted.

"How is it, have you caught it?" In the office of the Ministry of Public Security, Su Yunxi was slumped on the soft collapse, holding a thick book in his hand and studying hard.

However, after a glance at the three big characters "Thick Black Learning" on the cover, it was enough for the corners of the mouths of those who saw it to twitch. After all, a book with such a tall and well-known name contains either short jokes or brain teasers, and occasionally a few short comics are not serious little comics, which really makes people look down on them.

The cover is a serious cover, but it can be seen on the clapper that several books are bound together. The pages, long and short, big and small, are not neat, and I don't know what Su Yunxi's bad taste is for.