Chapter 61

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 61:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 61:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It is said that they came to visit and study, and the people of the second base really worked hard to visit and study. The team represented by Wu Sheng and others received each other, and Su Yunxi and Yu Bai also showed their faces on the first day.

And Su Yunxi, even after giving face at the gate, disappeared.

Those who came to study mainly divided into three aspects - fortifications, base management and material collection. The water purification system and soilless planting technology that the country has successfully developed at this stage have obviously not been implemented in the second base.

In fact, even the Yunbo base has just obtained a set of No. 1 machine, which is the kind that has not been upgraded yet. But even so, the weight of Yunbo Base and the Second Base in the minds of the people above is obvious.

Su Yunxi is not interested in those things, not to mention that he is not a management talent at all, and that he does not waste so much time.

Finding the real advanced method from the river, Su Yunxi could not wait to put his home by the river and work hard for 24 hours a day. Such an easy way to upgrade is much easier than his hard work before.

Su Yunxi just wanted to carry the blanket and roll over, but Yu Bai made a small shed for Su Yunxi by the river. The three-sided sealed shed built by the Earth Elemental Power User was just enough for Su Yunxi to sleep in.

Ten layers of waterproof and moisture-proof equipment were used on the ground, as well as a quilt that was half a meter behind, so that Su Yunxi would never feel cold when lying on it.

The door of the small shed is made of a special material as a small transparent door, which is enough for Su Yunxi to see everything outside. But this time, the shed was not built at the water point, but was built in the upper reaches of the river in a discreet way.

Just in case, Yu Bo even led someone to build a small laboratory nearby. There is no way for outsiders to know what is going on inside, but every once in a while, a certain amount of food can be transported out of it to make outsiders think that there is a soilless planting laboratory or something.

Even if Su Yunxi wanted to stay by the river twenty-four hours a day, it was unrealistic. It is necessary to purify hundreds of crystal core transactions every day, and it is also necessary to go to the gate of the base to do 'psychological counseling' to the survivors. After all, most of the work of the healing system power user, Ye Zi and others are fully competent.

Su Yunxi has not interrupted his work, more because he is a symbol of some kind of spirit. It was as if he was extremely safe as long as he was there.

The more Haicheng looks like a paradise, the more the outside world looks like an Asura hell. Su Yunxi and the country's cooperation, he himself proposed to increase the number of crystal nuclei that can be purified every day. The key is to increase the number of people who lead to become supernatural powers to 100.

Therefore, Su Yunxi really didn't spend much time by the river.

"Doctor Su is really working hard." At the door, he finished treating a group of people again. As soon as Su Yunxi picked up the water glass to drink water, Huangfu Aotian stood beside him absentmindedly.

Looking at Su Yunxi with a soft expression, there was even a trace of pity in his eyes. "On our side, the therapists are all protective talents who are highly cared for. How can you come out and suffer in such weather."