Chapter 70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 70:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 70:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I finally found my destination before it got dark, and the observatory, which had been damaged by more than half. It is impossible to test what the former observatory looked like. After all, the pitted ground outside has been occupied by alien plants.

After walking in this ruined city for nearly a day and a night, although the activities of killing zombies and killing alien plants have never stopped, it is precisely because they have never stopped that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai feel a little heavier.

Advanced xenografts and zombies are gone. Although I haven't even seen the first-level xenografts and zombies along the way, the ones killed are all second-level things. But the feeling of playing cannon fodder can still find clues after a long, multi-faceted and comprehensive investigation.

The two of them were no longer in the mood to laugh, and they couldn't help but speed up a bit along the way.

Near the observatory, only the building marked on the map can be seen as the original building. The center point of the huge building that is more than 100 meters horizontal and more than 50 meters long is a circular building.

The outlines of the buildings on both sides can still be seen, and the height of the twenty-story building is particularly scary compared to the half of the circular building in the middle that was smashed.

The rectangular buildings on both sides were covered with yellow-brown vines, and when the light of the flashlight passed, they could actually reflect a metallic luster.

After ten o'clock in the evening, the sky was already dark and a little scary. Logically speaking, it should be the zombies and alien beasts that are more excited in the nightlife, but there is no sound.

The cold hairs on the back of Su Yunxi's neck exploded, and that kind of eerie and frightening feeling, if it wasn't for Yu Bo standing beside him, he would be able to instantly disappear in place.

Not to mention several years, ten years, or even decades, as long as he can't face such a terrifying scene, he can live in space for ten thousand years!

[Caution] Yu Bai grabbed Su Yunxi's hand and slowly wrote these two words in the palm of his hand. The two of them were not only wearing new types of defense equipment, but even a level-3 zombie might not be able to break through the defense with a single blow.

Even on the head, there is a helmet-like breath masking device. Not to mention the temperature, even the breath will not leak out.

Although things are good, after all, the 22nd century has not entered the real science fiction era. So—dressed like a spacesuit.

Bloating and hypertrophy have become inevitable.

Yu Bai never let go of Su Yunxi's hand, which was the key to Su Yunxi's heartbeat soaring to 100 without breaking 12. He swallowed slowly, not even daring to look back.

That kind of night when the night is dark and windy, walking alone at night always feels that there is someone behind you, which is really uncomfortable at all.

Finally stepping into the building, when the door closed behind them, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai didn't feel like letting go at all. The facade of the building in the middle is too clean.

Not to mention zombies, there are no traces of alien beasts and alien plants.

Zombies and alien beasts can run fast with long legs, but the 'overbearing' force of alien plants that can't wait to get in as long as there is a gap, how could it be possible to give up the middle section after occupying all the geographical advantages on the left and right sides?