Chapter 89

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 89:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 89:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Su Yunxi lightly smiled and supported his forehead, this pair of precious parents really didn't know how many good things they had done before they met.

The body was tested for a circle, mainly for Yu Bo. After the test, Su Ye and Yunxiu drove Su Yunxi out of the laboratory without any nostalgia.

He also said to Yu Bai that he is welcome to play at any time, but to Su Yunxi he only said "tsk" in disgust.

Exit the laboratory and stand in front of the building. Su Yunxi tried her best to tell herself that they were a pair of immortal parents, and it was her luck to meet them, while looking at Yu Bai sadly.

Yu Bo couldn't help but the corners of his mouth began to rise, and Su Yunxi looked even more saddened. "Also, it's always easier to get along with your in-laws after you have a good relationship with them."

I can't help but want to put some cheap on my mouth. If the words are not so sour, it may be better.

Yu Bo wrapped his arms around Su Yunxi's neck and walked forward with a smile in his eyes. "Haven't you heard a word? Mother-in-law looks at her son-in-law, and the more she sees it, the more satisfied she becomes."

"screw you!"

The two chatted and laughed and entered the family building, and returned home with the number given by Su Ye. As two scientific researchers with high positions and abilities, there is still a guarantee of a place to live. It's just that Su Ye and Yunxiu rarely come back from the laboratory as their home, so this 50-square-meter house is actually a little dusty.

Standing at the gate, looking at the gray room, Su Yunxi especially wished that he was a water-type power user at this time. As long as you control the degree of the water polo and roll it around at home, it is not clean.

What can I do, I can only roll up my sleeves and work hard.

It will be two and a half hours after the house is cleaned up. Su Yunxi kept brushing himself with healing skills to psychologically relieve his waist that was no longer sore.

Yu Bo was like a normal person, as if two-thirds of the cleaning work just now was not his job.

This is a small house with two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and one bathroom. The master bedroom seems to still have traces of where it once lived, and even many furniture in other places have not been unpacked.

Su Yunxi and Yu Bai naturally lived in the side bedroom, so there was only one room left here, and naturally they lived in the same house.

The room is air-conditioned and fully equipped with water and electricity. Yu Bai checked around to make sure that there were no monitoring facilities, and then Su Yunxi entered the bathroom and then entered the space.

Just so cautious.

The main reason was that Wang Lian had mutated in the space and had to go in to check it out. Otherwise, Su Yunxi, who could have been remotely controlled long ago, naturally didn't need to go in.

A meteorite was purified before, and when he left, he threw all the remaining two meteorites into it. And the two meteorites were not wrapped by the four king lotus as usual, but fell into the water between the four king lotus.

Wang Lian is blooming.

The bright pink lotus looks extraordinarily beautiful, and the fragrance it exudes is extraordinarily overbearing. The whole space has already begun to permeate a faint fragrance.