Chapter 78

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 78:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 78:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
You can never imagine what miracles a great country can do when it starts working hard.

When the end of the world was still a month and a half away from the full year, China was once again covered by the Internet. With the newly set network propagation mode, the base station can go 50 meters deep underground. The distance between two base stations can also be exaggerated to reach the distance between cities.

That is to say, one base station in a city can cover more than 50%.

Although it still can't achieve the convenient communication situation before the end of the world, the main means of communication has recovered. When Su Yunxi announced the martial law order, Yunbo Base put the martial law order directly on the website of the security base.

Although the network has partially recovered, it still has a priority level. National-level information is naturally the first priority to be released, followed by information exchange between major security points. There are still big limitations for personal use at this stage, but it is always much better than before.

Yu Bo sat on his seat, with his right leg resting on his left leg, and his hands resting on the handle of the chair with ease. Looking at the sky outside the window lazily, the nominal spring is still cold, and the people walking outside are still wearing at least three or four pieces of clothing.

Yu Guang swept to the long gray scarf on the coat rack at the door, and there was a slight warmth in his eyes.

"There is a convoy from the Glory base heading here." The strategic deployment room is still different from the office used for daily work.

Just the four huge screens on the wall are extraordinarily high-tech. The screen here is not an ordinary monitoring screen, but a remote live screen with new network technology.

Two of the screens scrolled to show the 360-degree scene around the base and some places that needed attention in the base, while the other two screens were gray at the moment.

It's not the gray-white color of snowflakes, but the gray-white color that can only be seen in the wind and sand.

At that time, among the most 'famous' scenery in the imperial capital, there was a nationally famous "sandstorm". However, people are tawny. Now the whole country has the same type of scenery, but it is gray and white.

There is a kind of gray-white fine ash in the sky and the earth. Some people who are desperate and can't see hope call it "ashes".

Good things don't go out, bad things always travel thousands of miles. Even if the country has stated that it is not the ashes but the environmental pollution caused by a special geographical environment, no one will believe it.

[Ashes] What, it sounds so exciting. Therefore, this kind of ghost weather has an easy-to-understand name - smashing ashes.

Also no one.

The gray-white lens was blank for another ten minutes, and finally there were a few small flashes. That was when the car was driving in the white fog, the headlights were on.

The closer the camera moved, the sooner the team could be clearly seen. A pickup truck clears the way ahead, and a pickup truck guards each side a little later. Two large trucks followed, with at least hundreds of survivors inside.

Looking at the number of survivors displayed on the screen, the corner of Yu Bo's mouth rose slightly, full of ridicule.

It really deserves to be done by that family. No matter what, you have to find some backing.