Chapter 101

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 101:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 101:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"This is God's anger!" Yu Jieyi stood on the high platform, raising his hands high and roaring at the sky. The number of onlookers below has exceeded 1,000, some of them came to be fooled by Yogo's momentum, and some came to understand the identity of the first therapist of this glorious base.

"Aren't the parents who lost their children worthy of our sympathy? Isn't it worthy of our help?" Yu Jieyi looked at the people under the high platform sadly after his roar.

The loudspeaker spread his voice long enough for the onlookers to hear him.

Those who can rush over at the first time are naturally those who have full trust in Yu Xieyi. These terrified survivors looked at the people standing on the high platform. The fourth-level peak healing system power user, Yu Jieyi can already clear the virus of zombies below the third-level. Even the inside of the base began to break out, lest he would become the next survivor, looking at Yu Jieyi was like looking at his own life-saving straw.

"We all think with our conscience, if it were you, if your children were taken away, and they were hidden and not given to you when you found them, how would you feel? Wicked people may cry, But will the **** cry? No, it will cost those who harbor his children!"

"Do you want to continue to help Zhou and abuse? Do you still want to continue to help Zhou and abuse at the cost of your own lives?"

"We are just returning other people's children, we are also doing good deeds!"

Whispering one after another, a group of psychic power users who had been prepared for a long time were helping to hypnotize them together. In fact, the role of the psychic power user is not that big, and it is completely rumors that people can be brainwashed out of thin air.

But when a person already has that seed in his mind, the psychic can become the best irrigator, allowing that seed to thrive.

One by one "devout" believers are created, and then they are scattered out to bring back more "believers". With this nearly 100% success rate, even those who were engaged in MLM/sales before the end of the world would not have such a skill.

Yu Jieyi acted recklessly and without scruples, for fear that others would not know about it, not to mention Huangfu Aotian, who was already in control of everything at the Glory Base, even Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, who were far away from Haicheng, were in the first place. Got the news right away.

However, Huangfu Aotian almost controlled the situation on the first day, and Su Yunxi and Yu Bai didn't care too much without causing too serious consequences. As Su Yunxi purifies water resources, the giant beasts in the depths of the ocean seem to have sensed something. Since the discovery that two-thirds of Yan Province was submerged by sea water, the giant beasts in the ocean began to rage endlessly.

The turbulent waters attacked all the coastlines with a spectacular level of more than ten waves, but in just three days, many crisis alerts have been received from the National Weather Observatory, which has resumed work.

The cities to the south have been submerged by the sea along the coast.

Su Yunxi's dead horse became a living horse doctor, and he mobilized all the ice-type abilities who could be mobilized to start cooling the sea water. In order to achieve the theoretical increase in glaciers and sea level decline.

However, everyone also knows that in the case of those giant ocean beasts splashing water on the land with obvious malice, this cooling effect cannot be too great.