Chapter 49

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 49:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 49:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The situation was a bit worse than expected. Not only did Su Yunxi take a deep breath, but even Yu Bai's rare expression became obviously ugly.

"Try to kill it." Su Yunxi poked Yu Bo, and Yu Bo smashed a lightning ball directly at the nearest mutant plant. A purple thunderball the size of a basketball whizzed past.

In an instant, a large hole was punched in the center of the abnormally grown trunk that was as thick as two adult men clasped together.

The 'Swish Swish' alien plant couldn't roar, but the branches and leaves that swayed violently in an instant still brought a strong wind noise. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai themselves calculated that the extension of the branches is only ten meters at most, so they stood at a distance of twenty meters.

The lightning ball was hit immediately, but it didn't kill Xenophy. Yu Bo fired five more times in a row, and only then did he bring down the giant tree that was over thirty meters high.

The two waited for a while, making sure that there was no movement over there before they passed. A green crystal nucleus the size of a longan was dug out from the root of the tree, making the faces of the two people even more ugly.

The energy fluctuations that can be sensed as soon as the crystal nucleus is in hand, directly tell the two that this is a first-class heterophyte. As for Yu Bo, he was already in the second and middle class.

And Yu Bailei Ball can have an extra-long design range of 20 meters due to special reasons, and the maximum effective range of an ordinary ability user's attack is no more than ten meters.

What's more, Yu Bo wasn't killed in one hit just now.

"Tsk, trouble." He threw the crystal nucleus into the space and put away the huge alien plant torso on the ground. Such a big tree may produce a lot of wood.

"Can't go too deep, we..."

"Oh, damn, people will definitely treat you very gently!~"

After Yu Bo carefully observed the surroundings, he roughly divided a range into the mountain in his mind. Just as he was about to remind Su Yunxi, his words were cut off like this.

Yu Bo's neck became thicker, and he almost didn't come up with a choked breath. Slowly exhaling the breath, seeing Su Yunxi winking at him, his palms are a little itchy.

Endured, still couldn't bear it. The shot was like lightning, and the right hand grabbed Su Yunxi's neck directly from behind. Su Yunxi moved faster, and when Yu Bo touched him with his palm, he threw himself violently at Yu Bo.

Not only did he directly hug Yu Bo, he also put his head on Yu Bo's shoulder. If anyone who doesn't know it sees it, they will probably be fooled by this fluent movement and think that Yu Bo is pushing Su Yunxi's neck and pulling the person into his arms. Yu Bo laughed angrily all of a sudden, gritted his teeth and looked down at the person hugging him tightly. "Is the skin so happy?"

Su Yunxi didn't have anything to say about restraint, especially for Yu Bai under the training of life and death in the past three months. He hugged him tightly, and even kissed him directly on the neck when Yu Bo was helpless.

Originally wanted to kiss, but Yu Bai dodged too fast and only kissed on the neck. "Tsk, stingy."

"Let's make trouble again..."

Before they finished speaking, the two turned their heads to the side and back at the same time. A tiger with black stripes on a white background and a fox with blood red fur. Two obviously mutated animals stood there quietly, looking straight at this side.