Chapter 32

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 32:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 32:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The end times, these two simple words represent infinite crisis.

You don't know when you will become a zombie, you don't know when you will be eaten by zombies. You don't know when the people around you will become zombies, and you don't know when the people around you will be eaten by zombies.

Becoming a power user, it seems that the safety of life has been guaranteed to a certain extent. But when ordinary people around you die one after another, you not only have to bear the tragedy of a serious decline in the quality of life, but also bear more and more invisible pressure.

As long as it is a normal human being, no one will like the end times.

Su Yunxi believes that he is still a normal human being. He likes food and beautiful scenery. Likes and likes to go out to travel, likes and likes nest in the room and watch small movies slowly.

Unfortunately, just because of the existence of the last days, his likes have basically come to nothing.

Like is spiritual enjoyment, happiness and material pursuit. As an ordinary human being, Su Yunxi, who has been cuddling for more than 20 years, feels that he yearns for the life of Xiao Gongju.

Well, the little prince's life is okay too.

In the public, the burst of energy was upgraded to become the first second-level ability user of the full security point, which not only gave Su Yunxi a full sense of existence in the minds of all survivors, but also multiplied the weight in the minds of military high-level officials. Increase.

That night, Su Yunxi was escorted home by thirty guards. In a short period of time, their neighbors changed two houses. There are four more powerful and vigilant special personnel around to protect Su Yunxi's safety when going out.

"Is there only four?" In the room, Su Yunxi sat against the wall and took a large chopstick of tender mutton. After rinsing it in the spicy pot, he put it into his own bowl of sesame sauce.

With a grin, he looked at Li Xiao, who had returned from inquiring about the news, and bumped Yu Bo next to him with his shoulder.

Yu Bai glanced at Su Yunxi and went to the refrigerator to get a can of ice Coke. Li Xiao was stunned by the question, and looked at Su Yunxi a little silly. "Four, isn't that enough?"

The production of vegetables and meat in the space has skyrocketed a lot with Su Yunxi's spiritual improvement. Under the situation that they can't take it out to others for the time being, a group of people fell in love with the hot pot.

In this way, the consumption speed of things can be improved a lot, and the cook can save a lot of effort. The external saying is that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai swept a large supermarket warehouse when they were out, and things would break if they were not consumed quickly.

The space of the space power user only has a little fresh-keeping ability, such as fruits, vegetables and meat, which can only be stored for fifteen days. In order to make everyone eat more, Su Yunxi also worked hard.

Hu Tian put a sesame sauce next to him, and Li Xiao sat down quietly. On the large round table that was brought back from the meal, a pot twice the size of the ordinary mandarin duck pot was bubbling with heat and fragrant.

On the table, the cabbage, spinach, lettuce, and even the coriander are packed in pots, beef and mutton ribs, pork belly, tripe, etc., and even the pots as big as the washing pots are directly placed.