Chapter 80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 80:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 80:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Not to mention those who protect the family and the country, guard the frontier, and can't lose an inch of the country's land, all the high-level people are afraid of the sea creatures coming ashore.

Before marine life did not mutate, a large number of semi-terrestrial animals could cause great harm. Although Huaxia has always been guarded by foodies, and many animals come up to die, but you can't stand people will mutate.

Whether the mutated marine animals can still be eaten is a big problem.

Think of the mountains of Asian carp that appeared in the M country. If the metal content in the body was not too high and unfit for consumption, I am afraid it would not have flooded to that extent.

The oysters flooding the coastline of a certain country and the crayfish that invaded China for various reasons have not all been 'extinct' by the people of the big foodie country.

Therefore, whether animals can eat is really a big criterion for their survival. Wait, there's something wrong with the direction of thought diffusion. It should be the problem of the flood of marine life, which is not a big problem in the eyes of big foodie countries, but it can even cause a devastating blow to other countries. What does this show? It shows that the aggressiveness of marine creatures is a bit more powerful than human imagination.

The already aggressive species has changed now, and I don't know if the big foodie country can still handle it.

"I'm going, what are you thinking, your saliva is drooling?" The car got much better on the high-speed road. Although no one can say how long this smooth road will last, it's a good thing.

Li Xiao retracted his slightly sore legs and turned to look at Su Yunxi, only to see Su Yunxi pursing his mouth twice and looking towards the south with a longing expression. Originally, I wanted to discuss some meaningful and high-level topics with Su Yunxi, such as his views on this action, and the Huangfu Aotian next door.

As a result, Dr. Su really did not play cards according to common sense.

Come to think of it, it's just past eight in the morning. But I didn't eat for one night and just missed breakfast. People like them who have been trained don't have a big problem with not eating or drinking for three days and three nights, but Su Yunxi is different after all.

Li Xiao twitched the corner of his mouth and poked Su Yunxi. "If you're hungry, just eat something. If you don't bring something to eat, I'll borrow it for you?"

Su Yunxi rolled his eyes speechlessly, and with a flick of his wrist, there was a box of rice **** in his hand. There are pickled cabbage, green plum stuffing, seaweed decoration, and meat stuffing.

Yu Bai has recently fallen in love with cooking, and is learning various portable food practices. Rice balls, steamed buns, etc. are essential, and even small snacks have learned two or three kinds.

I just conquered the milk cake, and I am learning the sweet-scented osmanthus cake recently.

Su Yunxi took a green plum filling and a meat filling, and pushed the box to Li Xiao. Li Xiao naturally wouldn't be polite and grabbed four directly. Two solid rice **** that were squeezed into the size of the palm of an adult man's hand were enough to feed Su Yunxi.

Su Yunxi handed the box to the person in front, and the co-pilot took it with a smile. The box is placed on the lap, one in each hand, and is stuffed into the driver's mouth while eating.