Chapter 12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 12:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 12:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Yue's face was ugly, not only tired but also vigilant. At this point in time, Jiyue was almost in trouble, and the director's son didn't continue to do anything. Jiyue's parents have come to the hospital to quarrel several times, so Jiyue was almost raped. The whole hospital knows what happened.

Two days ago, Ji Yue was also forced to take leave to go back to deal with these matters. After all, her parents' noise in the hospital had a bad influence.

Ji Yue's face was ugly, her expression was gloomy, and her whole body was full of despair. Stiffly twitched the corner of his mouth and smiled at Su Yunxi, saying hello. Looking at Ji Yue's appearance, Yang Liu and Ye Ye are not good at approaching to comfort them at this time. From the previous hot head nurse candidate to being assigned to the rear, Ji Yue has lost more than his reputation.

Ji Yue's expression of refusal must be avoided if she is a discerning person. Su Yunxi touched his nose, thinking that he was working hard for Ji Yue's future happiness, not that he was blind.

Ji Yue hid in the corner and watched with her phone. When Su Yunxi was approaching, the screen of the mobile phone just lit up, and a person with the name "Dear" called.

Ji Yue bit her mouth, tears dripped on the phone screen, but they didn't connect.

Just by looking at this note, I know that it should be the boyfriend Ji Yue has been dating online for three years and is about to show up.

"Sister Yueyue, your boyfriend, why don't you answer the phone?" Su Yunxi held the milk cup and fully showed what it means to lose a wink. The eyes of Yangliu and Ziye who were standing opposite were about to cramp, but Su Yunxi didn't wake up. 'Come and stay away.

Ji Yue wiped away the tears on her face in a panic, and turned off the screen of her phone. "It's nothing." He lowered his head, and there was a hint of choking in his low, hoarse voice.

Su Yunxi didn't seem to hear it, and took a sip of milk with a look of emotion. "Speaking of which, I met a man outside the hospital and said it was your boyfriend. Although he is quite handsome, he can't even tell where you live. I don't think it makes any sense..."

"Who? Where?" Ji Yue stood up abruptly and looked at Su Yunxi with red eyes in surprise.

Su Yunxi took another sip of milk with an innocent expression. "It's right across from the hospital. I met him when I went to buy a cone. I think he asked me when he saw the white coat I was wearing. He's about the same height as me, but he's not as handsome as me. Sloppy beard and eyes Bloodshot inside. He was carrying a big backpack and said it was your boyfriend. Later I saw him coming to the hospital, but he was asked out by the security guard."

Ji Yue's parents were making so much trouble in the hospital that even the dean was alarmed. The incident was almost missed on TV, which made the hospital management very dissatisfied. So it's no wonder that the security guard who was fined a bonus can be happy when someone from Ji Yue's boyfriend came.

As for whether he came or not, Su Yunxi didn't care so much. Anyway, according to the time, that boyfriend was indeed in Haicheng at this time.

Ji Yue just stood there, tears streaming down her face. Su Yunxi pretended to be shocked. Just when she wanted to show off her acting skills, Ji Yue already squatted down and cried out with her face covered.

"He doesn't want me anymore, have I lost him too? Woohoo..." Ji Yue cried bitterly, pressing her sobbing voice with deep despair.

Yang Liu and Ye Zi didn't have anything to worry about at this time, so they rushed over and squatted down while hugging Ji Yue to comfort them. Under the anger, Ye Ye pinched Su Yunxi's calf fiercely, and Ye Ye's face was flushed with anger.