Chapter 41

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 41:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 41:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mutated animals and plants, like those with supernatural abilities, have condensed crystal nuclei. Ability users are the best ingredients in the eyes of mutant animals and plants, and mutant animals and plants are naturally the best ingredients in the eyes of mutant animals and plants.

After three mutant wild boars and one mutant python died, the snow wolf in the middle couldn't help but attack the remaining two wild boars.

The speed comparable to that of a speed power user made Xuelang's body look like a silver-white lightning, killing the remaining two wild boars before they could react.

The second battle can be said to be a one-sided massacre. The sharp steel claws that rival Wolverine, coupled with the rapidity that makes the wild boar helpless, the most important thing is that the wild boar is still seriously injured.

If it weren't for the roughness of the wild boar's skin, which was as thick as a suit of armor, this battle would have ended sooner.

Su Yunxi was not in a hurry to pick up the leaks, he wanted to see how far the 'peace' of those alien beasts could be maintained. Things went smoother than he imagined, and the **** smell in the sky completely inspired the restlessness that the alien beasts forcibly suppressed.

In addition, after the group of wild boars and pythons died, although Su Yunxi and Yu Bai stole a piece, there was still an extra piece.

There are two snow wolves, but there is still a group of bees in the hive.

The **** smell in the sky and the desire for energy made the queen bee in the hive finally unable to hold back the shot. A mutant bee the size of an adult man's slap can fly up to cover the sky, and the ability of two wolves is obviously not superior in dealing with such an opponent.

Soon, both wolves were seriously injured, but there were also patches of black mutant bees on the ground.

When the two wolves accidentally stepped into the tiger's territory while dodging, the tiger also joined the fight. As the king of the forest, he may have long been dissatisfied with this kind of equality.

Wounded wolves are already the best prey, plus it's a fire-breathing queen bee.

By the time Yu Bo came out with his rice bowl, the battle outside had reached its final stage. Under the attack of the queen bee and the tiger, the snow wolf escaped, and the queen bee's hive was completely burned by the tiger.

The tiger had a broken leg, blinded an eye, and had a cut on his back. Su Yunxi was very distressed when he saw it.

What a nice tiger-skin mattress, so torn.

Yu Bo heated four steamed buns and patted a pot of cucumbers. The steamed buns were filled with oily chili peppers and two pieces of roasted meat. Su Yunxi held the steamed bun as big as his face in both hands and gnawed and ate it. After eating one steamed bun that could hold a person to death, Yu Baiyun ate three lightly.

After roughly explaining the situation outside, the two of them left the space. After going out, Su Yunxi hid behind Yu Bo and began to sweep the battlefield to grab the spoils, and Yu Bo had already met the last king - the injured mutant tiger.

There was no suspense in the battle. After all, Yu Bai was a prosperous second-level power user. Although Tiger was also second-level, he was seriously injured now.

Yu Bo, like a **** of war, started a one-sided massacre. In just a few minutes, Su Yunxi ran around happily, and while feeling the temperature of the explosion behind him, he happily took all the huge bodies of the mutant beasts into the space.