Chapter 81

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 81:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 81:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The car stopped on the edge of the backwater of the sea, and before Su Yunxi asked the exit question, the official space system ability users directly took out a few speedboats from the space.

For a time, a few words filled Su Yunxi's mind.

Small, the layout is small!

He is indeed a brother.

As a traverser, as a traverser with infinite space golden fingers, as a traverser with absolute golden fingers who has become the leader of a medium-sized base, he, Su Daeguras Yunxi.

This time, I really lost!

Others put cars, speedboats and small planes in the limited space, while in their unlimited space, apart from a few ordinary cars and gasoline, there are only bicycles.

Not even a motorcycle.

Fiasco! What kind of bicycle do you want, isn't it delicious to fry it?

Ready, the speedboat rowed quickly across the water. The vehicles that have been transformed like cars now use the dual energy of gasoline and crystal cores. Just in case, when the speedboat is running, it is impossible to say that it is quiet.

But things have developed to this point, and everyone has no heart to worry about whether they are safe or not.

Huangfu Aotian, as a fire-type ability user, was naturally limited to a part of his force within the ocean. In addition, Huangfu Aotian and Su Yunxi were the same as the leaders of the medium-sized base, and the two were arranged on the middle speedboat and were vaguely guarded.

The speedboat drove towards the sea for less than half an hour, and the instruments used for positioning began to make crazy noises. The soldier holding the instrument turned off the sound, but the red warning light on it continued to flash.

The locator showed that there was still more than an hour's distance from the meteorite, but now the concentration of the virus in the place where they are located has exceeded the concentration of the human living space by more than three times.

Several space ability users in the military began to take out gas masks. Su Yunxi thought about it, and silently displayed his shield skills that he had just upgraded to the fifth level of awakening.

The shield slowly opened, and finally wrapped nearly 30 people on the three boats. This kind of shield has been weakened a lot in strength, but it is still very suitable for isolating viruses.

The locator suddenly stopped making a sound, and the soldier instinctively looked back at Su Yunxi. Su Yunxi was stunned for a moment, and waved his hand inexplicably on his face. The shield shrank back a little, just to place the locator outside the shield.

Then, the red emergency warning light flashed again. The leading soldiers nodded gratefully at Su Yunxi, and the speed of the speedboat increased again. The water under my feet was getting deeper and deeper, and before I knew it, the depth of the water in the city had exceeded three meters.

Three meters may be just a small number in the workbook, and even elementary school students rarely use such small units and values ​​in their homework.

It can be placed in reality, and it is also full of a floor height. For a person who is not good at water, the depth of three meters is enough to make you feel suffocated.

There are more and more marine creatures appearing on the bottom of the boat. From the beginning, there are shrimps, crabs, shell creatures and so on. When a sea turtle with the height of one floor and the size of two rooms was seen from a distance wandering slowly, the fleet quickly changed its direction to bypass the area.