Chapter 17

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 17:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 17:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When he came out of the toilet, Yu Bai's face had no superfluous expression at all. Even because of the adequate rest and exercise in the space, it seems a little red.

Can you not be flushed, but Su Yunxi poured several kilograms of dew from the source into Yu Bai.

On the other hand, Su Yunxi was still mentally full even after taking the source dew. But such a long time of work and the increased physical training he gave himself made his hands and feet feel a little weak.

"Boss, I miss my chair!~" Su Yunxi put his hands on Yu Bai's back, Yu Bai paused, and finally lifted him up silently.

In the space, Yu Bai saw with his own eyes how Su Yunxi worked so hard. Yu Bo still respects this kind of self-improvement person.

What's more, Su Yunxi's hard work can be regarded as an act of self-sacrifice, and this kind of person is also worthy of his respect.

Su Yunxi was lying on Yu Bai's back, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly from an angle that others couldn't see. Yu Bai's footsteps were very fast, and it took less than a minute to walk back from the toilet to the nurse's station.

The nurse's station, which was still talking and laughing, was silent for a moment, and the four people had already gathered. The smiling face in front of the leaf surrounded by four big men also stared at Yu Bo with wide eyes... Su Yunxi.

Yu Bo calmly put the person down, and hooked his toes to a chair for Su Yunxi to sit on. Su Yunxi turned sideways seemingly inadvertently, leaning on the chair as if he was about to fall asleep.

Ye Ziye's eyes quickly looked around Yu Bai and Su Yunxi's waist and abdomen for a few times, and his excited cheeks flushed slightly for a while.

The four of them didn't know what to think of. They also looked at their boss with admiration. The seven people in the nurse's station, and the six actors who set off the contrast, set off Yu Bai's exceptional integrity and innocence... unfathomable.

Su Yunxi is really tired. His current body is the result of walking in the gym for half an hour on weekdays. And after entering the emergency room, I didn't even have time to go to the gym.

After more than ten days of travel, it was fortunate that there was space for the blessing of time, so that Su Yunxi had sufficient exercise. But this enough exercise, he can now guarantee that he can run and jump, but when it comes to fighting zombies, he can only cheer for others.

Originally, I thought I had a good space for myself, but only after Yu Bo's comparison did I realize that I was raised by my stepmother. He Yu Bai worked hard for a while, and then he forcibly reclaimed another piece of land.

Yu Bai slaughtered so many beef cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks and geese by himself, and Su Yunxi was only responsible for milking and picking eggs.

... No one really thinks that the milk in the space automatically flies into the bucket, right?

It is indeed possible to upgrade the spiritual power to the top level in the future, but the current Su Yunxi does not have that ability.

Even if there was, he wouldn't be able to show it in front of Yu Bo, okay?

Mental and physical exhaustion, coupled with acting, made Su Yunxi show a little weakness. But in fact, he dared not relax more than anyone else.

Hanging diagonally on the chair to rest for a while, Su Yunxi rubbed her face hard. "Do you drink porridge? You can only cook porridge if you don't have everything here."