Chapter 40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 40:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 40:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The depth of the pothole is not more than one meter, which is also the key factor for Yu Bai and Su Yunxi to decide to launch a surprise attack. This time, Su Yunxi unceremoniously climbed onto Yu Bo's back. After all, compared to Yu Bo's speed, his speed was simply scum.

He moved forward silently for a few hundred meters, and when the distance between the two sides was less than a hundred meters, the ears of the two wolves in the middle moved. When the distance was only about fifty meters away, the noses of both the wolf and the tiger twitched.

The sense of smell in these two animals was obviously enhanced after the mutation.

After all, the medicines that Su Yunxi and Yu Bo smeared on their bodies were the newly developed odor removers.

Yu Bo's speed didn't slow down because of the faint awareness of the two animals, but instead quietly sped up a bit. When the distance between the two sides was less than twenty meters, Yu Bo squeezed Su Yunxi's leg, and Su Yunxi hugged Yu Bo's neck even tighter.

The next second, purple lightning flashes wrapped around Yu Bai's legs, causing him to bounce out like a cannonball. Twenty meters away, in the blink of an eye.

The right hand clenched a fist, and it was covered with the same purple lightning.

With a 'boom', Yu Bai jumped into the wild boars with a man on his back and punched into the pothole, widening the hole to more than two meters. The moment the two jumped into the ground smoothly, Su Yunxi had already touched the white debris at the bottom of the pit.

The next second, the two people and the fragments disappeared at the same time.

Silence, deathly silence. Even the rumbling sound of sleeping on the tummy boars disappeared. The honeycombs at the innermost edge were no longer buzzing.

There was a full ten seconds of silence, and the next moment, the wild boar group exploded directly.

"Boil roar!" The roar of the wild boar made Su Yunxi tremble instinctively even in the space. As the owner of the space, it is natural to be able to perceive the situation outside the space.

Although it is not as clear as a monitor, it is still possible to know what should be known in perception.

"Quick, quick, let me see." Forgetting the wild boar's furious roar, Su Yunxi supported Yu Bai and sat by the river, grabbing the opponent's right arm unceremoniously.

After all, the lightning-type ability user is not a speed-type, and using the characteristics of lightning to forcefully increase his speed will also cause a certain amount of damage to himself. What's more, Yu Bai is only second-level now, and his physical fitness is only stronger than that of ordinary power users, but he is not strong enough to resist lightning.

But in just two or three seconds, the arm was just a general black mark. But the condition of his legs was more miserable, and even cracked and bleed.

Su Yunxi's healing ability first applied a handful to Yu Bai's right arm to relieve the pain, then squatted down with his hands apart and healed both legs at the same time. In just a few seconds, Yu Bai's injury was as good as ever. Compared to the minutes it takes to treat a person at the gate of a safe point, it's surprisingly quick.

Yu Bo didn't seem to notice such an obvious difference. When the injuries on his legs and right arm improved, he went to work across the river in silence.

The time in the space is too different from the outside world, and it is impossible to get out in a short time.

Su Yunxi pouted and looked at the ruthless man. Throw it away after use, inhumane!