Chapter 98

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 98:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 98:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
I spent three days and three nights hanging around in the space, and it only took less than half a day outside. Su Yunxi had already refused to think about the issue of time exchange, and now he just wanted to find Huangfu Aotian and give him a love beating.

Since he may not be able to beat him, it is actually okay to throw a basin of loving footwashing water over it.

It's a pity that Huangfu Aotian ran too fast and didn't give Su Yunxi a chance to act.

After coming out of the space, Yu Bo's whole person became a little more gentle. Even if Su Yunxi still had a little bit of annoyance, it almost disappeared after looking at Yu Bo's handsome face and gentle eyes.

Forget it, he didn't enjoy it anyway.

Only three days have passed since the comfortable 'day', and as soon as I left the space, I felt that the atmosphere outside became a little dignified. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai quickly flashed to the observation station, and all the data showed that the surrounding conditions were safe.

There is no zombie siege, no alien beast and alien invasion. But everyone faintly felt a feeling that made the scalp tingle. I'm really glad that there is still room for this golden finger, otherwise, being called to work halfway on the kang will definitely have a psychological shadow.

"What's the matter?" Yu Bai asked the person in charge of the observatory. A man with thick black-rimmed lenses rubbed the bridge of his nose a little uncomfortable.

Su Yunxi passed the healing power together, making the opponent's pale complexion a little bloody. Bai Siqi took off his glasses, and even after the treatment, his eyes were still a little red and swollen.

Bai Siqi can be regarded as a special ability user, similar to the existence of clairvoyance. If you look into the distance, you can see the scene dozens of miles away. How far and how clearly you can see is related to the degree of eye usage, and overuse may cause irreversible vision damage. Therefore, under normal circumstances, Bai Siqi is very careful not to hurt his own body like this.

"The coastline has risen by two meters, and two-thirds of the land in Yan Province has been completely submerged by sea water." Bai Siqi rubbed the bridge of his nose, and the fingers of the other hand quickly tapped on a monitor.

"And in half a day, the temperature has risen by one and a half degrees year-on-year."

"Well, it's almost summer now, isn't it normal for the temperature to rise?" The tone of a few people who were a little nervous by the conversation between Yu Bai and Bai Siqi were a little dry.

Su Yunxi glanced at the sky, it was almost evening now. The time displayed on the watch is also after 5:00 pm. Because he stayed by the water all the time, he didn't pay attention to the temperature on weekdays.

But since Bai Siqi said so, there must be some major changes.

Both Su Yunxi and Yu Bai value Bai Siqi's observation results, but no one can say what preparations to make until there is no concrete change. However, the issue of rising ocean levels should be carefully observed.

According to the knowledge learned in the textbook, the rise of the ocean water level must be caused by the melting of the glaciers in the north and south poles. This is also the reason why humans began to pay attention to the greenhouse effect in the last century. With the knowledge of geophysical chemistry that Su Yunxi has returned to his teacher for many years, the fastest way to solve the rising water level is cooling.