Chapter 63

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 63:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 63:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Huangfu Aotian's sachet gave Su Yunxi inspiration. The situation at the Yunbo base is indeed very good, but the environmental problems in the entire city cannot be tolerated. What's more, the river is the kind of long river that flows through the whole country and finally flows into the sea. When it passes through the Yunbo base, although an intercepting dam has been set up upstream to block all the "large" garbage, it will be burned at regular intervals.

But it can't be helped that small garbage also carries various viruses and stench. The environment in Haicheng is better than no-man's land.

Planting flowers is a bit wasteful, but planting trees is okay. Especially the sweet-scented osmanthus trees, gardenia trees, plum trees, peach trees and the like will have their own aroma, and the fruit can be eaten.

After remembering the planting of trees in a small notebook, Su Yunxi changed the location that night and continued to purify water resources. The more harmless Huangfu Aotian behaved, the more hairy Su Yunxi felt in his heart.

In the final analysis, he is just relying on knowing some plots to act conveniently. Compared with those real business tycoons, he is pure like a child.

"Put a layer of petals in the interlayer of the mask, I don't know if it will help?" Su Yunxi leaned on Yu Bo, but this time Yu Bo held the person with great discernment.

The matter of cleaning up the zombie group is not as simple as it is said, especially in this kind of battle that requires less to win more. The three commanders each had their own plans, and none of them wanted to be cannon fodder, so naturally there was a silent game.

Naturally, there is a special person in charge of dinner, and almost all the buildings in this city have lost their use value. Either it has been occupied by zombies or mutant animals and plants, or it has been destroyed.

After the troops came over, they all needed to temporarily set up tents. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai could hug each other now because it was too cold. The temperature during the day has dropped to minus ten degrees, and at night it is exaggeratedly low to minus thirty degrees. Even in the winter of the Northeast region, it is not always possible to achieve such a low temperature.

Su Yunxi really had never experienced such a low temperature environment before. She had already put on two layers of long johns and put on a down jacket for Yu Bai to hug. The two of them were also wrapped in a thin quilt.

When the temperature is lower than a certain limit, the demeanor really doesn't matter at all.

Whether it was for the rational use of materials or safety, it was impossible for Su Yunxi and Yu Bai to live alone in a ten-person tent. When fighting, don't ask so much.

There are two layers of tarpaulins on the ground of the tent, and Su Yunxi also covered it with a layer of wool blanket. Just like that, when you step on the ground, you can feel the cold air from the ground rising straight up.

"Don't you think there's something wrong with the cold here?" Su Yunxi straddled Yu Bo's arms, stepping on the ground from time to time. Over time, the temperature of the ground actually got lower and lower. Even the wool on the wool blanket was a little hard from the cold.

This is very wrong.

"It is said that the fourth-level zombie has the ability of ice." Yu Bai's lips were a little pale, but there was no superfluous expression on his face. Holding a machine in his hand, he kept pressing and kept in touch with the other two commanders.

I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara