Chapter 100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 100:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 100:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
If it was in the 1950s, 1960s, 1980s and 1980s, when the myth of ghosts and gods had not been severely cracked down, there might be a lot of true believers who could produce such a thing.

After all, even qigong masters can go international and make everyone pay their respects, and those with a little bit of "showing one's hands" can naturally achieve better results.

Sadly, it's the 22nd century. The state cracks down on the myth of ghosts and ghosts, and even strange things can become funny movies as long as they approach science. Believe in science, not superstitious, these two sentences and six words, even if many people don't care about them, will not change the result that they have penetrated deep into the hearts of every Chinese.

It's also brainwashing, and what gods and ghosts are using now seems extraordinarily LOW.

The new style of the new century is also brainwashing. Is there anything faster and deeper than making an idol?

Huangfu Aotian was once the boss of China's top idol company, and his 'staff' staff provided one-stop service. From idol making to fame to the final fan abuse purification and screening of diehard fans, one-stop service without a single stumbling block.

Now that this method is combined with the special existence of abilities, all candidates for idols must be high-level ability users above the third level.

Not only that, but also divided into combat group logistics group and angel group. The so-called angel group is actually a group of healers who are specially released alone.

And this time, the debut group is still very advanced with the times, and does not perform singing, dancing, singing and dancing to show combat power and auxiliary ability.

All idols who are about to debut have their own voting channels. In addition to the "sea election" where the public has one vote per day, there is also a contribution value option. Contribution value, that is, the number of zombies and animals killed and the number of values ​​created for the people.

I have to say that this move is extraordinarily close to life and does not waste social resources.

As long as you call your idol crazy, then your idol can show you what a gorgeous battle is. As long as you call your idol crazily, I dare to suggest to you that your idol is your personal property.

Maybe one day, your idol will listen to you in all activities.

Are you excited? Surprised or not? Do you deserve such an idol?

Huangfu Aotian's men's and women's team creation camp has only been publicized for three days, and even the imperial capital has tacitly agreed or even cooperated - the most handsome men's team must have a seat for brother soldier.

As a result, most of the TV network platforms were finally restored, and the information of all the candidates and their fighting spirits were displayed on a cycle eight times a day.

Ordinary people even looked confused, watching the creation camp officially open for business. With the official opening of the creation camp, the way of voting will naturally also keep pace with the times.

So when the candidate idols came into the eyes of all the people one by one, Huangfu Company opened another voting channel - the contribution value deduction strategy.

It's not really to collect your contribution value, but one hundred contribution value can get one more voting right.

The end of the world is the end of the world after all, even if the country responded immediately and did not let the people lose their lives in a daze. But in the later period of the earth's overall pollution virus air spread, when being infected can no longer be avoided by hiding, there are still many ordinary people who are infected and lost their lives.