Chapter 65

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 65:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 65:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The fourth-level crystal nucleus can be regarded as a great tonic, and Su Yunxi's ability has improved rapidly at a speed that is visible to the naked eye after entering the space. It's just that in just ten minutes from the battlefield and back to the logistics, the power level has skyrocketed to the peak of the third level.

Moreover, the threshold of the fourth level can already be touched. When Wang Lian completely purifies the crystal nucleus, he will almost be able to reach the fourth level.

Su Yunxi's whole person is a little dazed, let's not say that Huangfu Aotian and Yu Bai have not reached the peak of the third level, let's not say that the fourth level is actually achieved by himself first?

Oh my goodness, just thinking about it makes me so excited!

Wang Lian quickly swallowed the negative energy on the fourth-level crystal nucleus, and the diameter of the entire Wang Lian was more than ten centimeters larger. The most intuitive feeling is that the leaves of Wang Lian are much thicker and look stronger.

Things in the space made Su Yunxi happy for a while, and when he returned to the logistics and saw Wei Shi, whose face was completely disfigured, that little happiness was gone.

"Why are you doing this?" The virus of the third-level zombies will indeed act on the wound.

However, Wei Shi refused.

After the wound stopped bleeding, he did not let anyone continue the treatment. The left eye crossed the bridge of the nose diagonally downward and even opened a huge wound on the right corner of the mouth, which fell on Wei Shi's face like a pit.

It is also fortunate that Wei Shi is no longer an ordinary person, otherwise such scars that can even be seen on bones may be fatal.

"I can't wait any longer, I don't want to leave her for even a single second." Wei Shi's voice was hoarse, and he didn't know if it was because of the leak of the bridge of his nose or what, but his voice seemed a little hollow now.

Seeing the face that used to be handsome, turned into the ferocious and fearful appearance now, Su Yunxi sighed in his heart, and finally didn't say anything more.

The fourth-level zombies were eliminated, and the rest was much simpler. The previous outstanding third-level zombies were almost killed. Yu Bo and Huangfu Aotian did not refuse, and the two pursued for a long time.

The loot that was seized naturally belonged to him.

Before dark, the team of more than 20,000 people was brought back with a tragic victory of 13,000 people. Seven thousand people will stay on that battlefield forever.

Su Yunxi didn't even dare to ask about those things. If a living person gets hurt in front of him, it will make people feel sad and unbearable. That's more than 7,000 living lives.

Before the strength of absolute suppression, all victories were originally filled with human lives.

Where is there a quiet time, but someone else has carried the burden for you.

After Yu Bo and Huangfu Aotian returned to the team, the team brought them back directly. Different from the leisurely expression in the past, Su Yunxi was holding a third-level crystal core in his hand and slowly purifying it.

Without Wang Lian's golden finger, it would take a week for a third-level healing power user to purify a third-level crystal nucleus, which is the real work efficiency.