Chapter 45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 45:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 45:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I heard that Wan Quanhu, the former director of the Grain Bureau of Haicheng, is also on the transfer list this time?"

At the beginning of August, no matter what Su Yunxi and others thought, they still moved to a new office. With Su Yunxi becoming the honorary commander of the fourth security point, Yu Bai became the secret ruler of the fourth security point, and the small house before was a bit inapplicable.

The place where Su Yunxi and Yu Bai live now is in the double-storey garden villa built later in the center of the fourth security point. It covers an area of ​​300 square meters, but the area of ​​the house is only a little over 100. Double-storey layout, one bedroom and one study room upstairs, kitchen living room plus a studio downstairs.

Just by looking at the unreasonable layout, you can guess who designed the blueprint for this house. Li Sansheng, Ye Zi and others lived in a house around the villa, where only Su Yunxi and Yu Bai lived.

The bedrooms upstairs are naturally shared, and the living room downstairs has now been turned into an open meeting room.

After deducting a large kitchen and work room plus a balcony and a large bathroom, the living room area is not large.

After finding that more and more people came, Su Yunxi abandoned the layout of the sofa and coffee table, spread a blanket on the wooden floor and put a pile of pillows and it was over.

Su Yunxi, Yu Bai, Li Sansheng, Li Xiao, Hu Tian, ​​Yang Jian, and Ye Ye, who has become a second-level healing power user with his own efforts, also have the qualifications to hold the meeting.

Coupled with Wu Sheng and his partner Yang Meng who joined later, the number of permanent residents who came to the meeting has reached nine. This does not include Yu Bo and others who will come to report the situation from time to time, and some official contacts.

The office of the Ministry of Public Security is really not enough.

Su Yunxi recently fell in love with lying dead, and his spiritual power was immersed in the space to grow wildly. Twenty pieces of land have been opened up, all of which are used for bamboo cultivation.

When reading a novel, the novel does not tell you the weather conditions in the text every day. But when you live in the novel, you will find that the daily temperature change is really life-threatening.

But in August, the outside temperature has skyrocketed to forty-five degrees. Su Yunxi's side can still afford the air conditioner, after all, Yu Bai is a mobile power bank that can generate electricity.

But Su Yunxi still felt hot, only bamboo products could reduce the temperature in his eyes. The garden outside the house is now all planted with bamboo. Su Yunxi extravagantly used four clean crystal cores to fix it in the yard to achieve the purpose of making the bamboo grow wildly.

A part-time wood-type power user or something, don't do it if you work hard.

Li Xiao held the egg custard and asked Wu Sheng while eating. For the fourth security point, their control ability is stronger, but most of the contact with the official still needs to go through Wu Sheng.

Wu Sheng quickly recalled the situation while serving a bowl to Yang Meng. "Yes, Wanquan Lake is also on the transfer list this time." After confirming Li Xiao's inquiry, Wu Sheng's expression was a bit indescribable.

"That man, it's really hard to say."

"Huh? Is it difficult to get along?" Li Xiao asked, Li Sansheng and others also looked over. Yu Bo didn't eat, he sat next to Su Yunxi with two crystal cores in his hands, slightly closed his eyes and propped his head with one hand to 'turn walnuts'.