Chapter 55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 55:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 55:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
All the affairs of Yunbo Base have been formalized, and Su Yunxi's daily boring time has also begun to lengthen. Along with November, there is also the severe cold weather that most people in the northwest are not used to.

Before the outbreak of the apocalypse, with the increasingly serious environmental problems, although the Northwest region claims to have only summer and winter left, November is the summer season when the autumn is high and the air is cool...

Occasionally, at the beginning of November, the temperature can still be maintained at around 30 degrees, and it is not too much to wear short sleeves.

But now, it's too much, it's really too much!

As if overnight, the Northwesters felt as if they had entered the winter of the Great Northeast. Outside the house was howling cold wind, mixed with snowflakes, driven by the gust of wind, almost transformed into a weapon form, hitting the face, causing severe pain. The skin is slightly more delicate, not to mention red marks, and there may even be scratches.

And Su Yunxi was the unlucky one with delicate skin. After all, people who can live in the last days are better than before, and they really don't have the opportunity to exercise their skin.

The inspection point at the gate has set up a thick tent passage, and the inspectors and the people being inspected are all completing their work in the passage. But it has been more than six months, and there are almost no people who are still running around.

Even those who came to 'seek medical treatment' at the beginning would not come out in this ghostly weather after Su Yunxi's large-scale treatment.

After more than six months, the gate of Yunbo Base finally became lonely.

Su Yunxi was lying on the bed, looking sadly towards the gate. The people in the medical department have been able to complete the work of the testing point perfectly, and it doesn't matter whether Su Yunxi goes there or not.

So on the rare weekend holiday, Su Yunxi wanted to do something.

As a result, when I woke up at six o'clock in the morning, another person in the house hadn't come back from get off work.

It's a sin, I think that Su Yunxi is also a young man who is very romantic and suave. Who would have thought that he would start to be a widow at a young age!

From six o'clock, Su Yunxi thought that Yu Bai might be on the night shift, and it was time to get off work at six o'clock. When it was seven o'clock, Su Yunxi felt that even if he worked overtime, he should get off work at seven o'clock.

It's eight o'clock... nine o'clock...

Su Yunxi silently got up from the bed, and with difficulty opened the warm quilt and got out of bed with a blank face. It seems that his cute family is not ready to get off work. What can he do, of course, he can only pet him.

Put on thick autumn clothes and long pants, and put on a thick sweater outside. The houses here are all air-conditioned and heated, and the apocalyptic outbreak occurred when the heating facilities were not perfect.

But for the air conditioning heating, it may be quite warm in the room, but if it is within the scope of the entire room, the temperature really can't go up.

With cotton slippers on his feet, Su Yunxi hesitated for a second before entering the space to wash. At least the constant temperature in the space, the four seasons like spring will not make people suffer too much.