Chapter 72

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 72:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 72:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Thinking is not as good as practice, and the two of them simply took the honeycomb-shaped meteorite out of the space without doing anything. Wherever you go in, you will come out of nowhere.

Yu Bai picked up the watch he had placed in a hidden corner and glanced at the time, a whole day had passed. After the two people wake up, the time in the space must not have been so long in the outside world.

The only possibility, then, is that so long has passed when the two were purified in the river water.

Su Yunxi looked at the time and was amazed. In exchange for the time he spent holding his breath in the river, he broke the world record. I thought I was a genius, but I didn't expect this evolution time to be the evolution speed of ordinary people.

The two people didn't have any professional equipment at hand, and the detection was also a big trouble. Fortunately, the meteorite is particularly powerful. After standing there for a few minutes without moving, the virus detector at hand began to make a slight 'dididi' sound. At first glance, in areas that were originally suitable for human survival, the virus index began to jump up.

Su Yunxi put the meteorite directly on the ground, and the speed of the detector was faster. I looked left and right, and pointed to the direction of the sea.

This time, it was Yu Bo who took the initiative and carried the meteorite to the beach. Find a rocky area and put the meteorite into shallow water. Even if there is something in the water, it is impossible to approach it silently.

Then, it's time to witness the miracle.

The black sea water swayed slightly, like a drop of ink dripping into a clear water basin, and you could see the blackness that started from the shallow dizziness. And the blackness of the sea water was so lightly dizzy on the meteorite.

Su Yunxi and the two are also fierce people, so they guard it. After another three meals, the surface of the meteorite has changed from a honeycomb shape to an ordinary flat surface, as if the pits and bumps are covered with foundation.

The virus value detector next to it has begun to flash frantically, and above it is the familiar red warning light. At this point, there is nothing left to understand.

This meteorite can absorb viruses.

"If it's just pure absorption, it should be considered useful to humans, right?" Su Yunxi held his chin and looked at the meteorite in the water while nibbling on the apple.

"It shouldn't be that simple." Yu Bai did not sit towards Su Yunxi, but stood aside vigilantly. Seeing six roads and listening to all directions, ready to run at any time.

"Do you remember the scene where the meteorite was in the building before?" Yu Bai licked his teeth lightly, and gave the answer without waiting for Su Yunxi to answer. "If it's just absorbing the virus, then it's a bit unreasonable that the high-level alien beasts, alien plants and zombies around it are evolving so fast."

Thinking that Wang Lian in the space still has the crystal nucleus after purification and the feeling of being in the river before, Su Yunxi has a flash of inspiration. "You mean, this thing can also speed up the evolution of alien species?"

"It's very possible." Yu Bo nodded, then picked up the meteorite from the sea. But in one day, the weight of the meteorite has exceeded 50 pounds.

Su Yunxi got up quickly and put away the things. The next moment, Yu Bai hugged Su Yunxi and ran away. Su Yunxi skillfully wrapped his hands and feet around Yu Bai, looking back at the seaside where they had been before.