Chapter 4

The situation on the Bailou side is completely true, not Su Yunxi's random fabrication. But without the big premise of "the end of the world", Bailou's side can be regarded as the achievement of this hospital's rejuvenation.

From the dean to the team leader, they all pay attention to the situation over there. At this stage, it can be regarded as the secret base of this hospital. Whether everyone can make a fortune in the future depends on whether they can study the reason.

Now that Su Yunxi kicked things up, the little nurses who were on the night shift with him almost wanted to cover their faces.

But these are not important anymore. In Su Yunxi's mind, the weight of a natural male god... Cough, that's not right, in Su Yunxi's mind, the safety of all mankind is naturally more important.

Leading ten special forces out from the back door of the inpatient department, bypassing a small garden and crossing a two-lane road before reaching the other side. After all, Bailou used to be considered a high-end hospital for death, and even the people in the building hospital in the hospital were unlucky, and the division was a bit far.

It is called Bailou, but it is actually a large courtyard. The buildings inside are not humane, and at the front is a five-story white building housing a dying patient. And behind this building is the cremation room.

In the middle of the night, there are not many people even in the emergency room. Especially recently, it seems that everyone's body has become very healthy. Minor illnesses like a cold and fever are almost extinct.

Su Yunxi led the way in front, and his little head turned fast. In the original owner's memory, before the apocalypse broke out, he had only seen Yu Bo today. The next time I see Yu Bo, it will be more than half a year later.

For more than half a year, the daylily has been cold.

In the same sentence, he doesn't really care if a male **** is not a male god. What he mainly cares about is the thousands of dawn people in this world.

cough cough.

The original owner's memory should be the memory of the period of time when he fled, and then was found by the military and sent to the rear, and then survived. But in this part, there is no memory related to Yu Bo, but the novel was written.

In the novel, there are too many pitiful places like Yu Bo. The first thing that annoyed Su Yunxi the most was the jade pendant on Yu Bo's body.

It was something left by Yu Bo's own mother, and it was said to be an antique handed down from his mother's family. Of course, the background descriptions given to the carry-on space in the novel are more or less the same. Yu Bo's jade pendant is indeed a portable space, and it is also an incredible portable space.

The fertile soil with the fragrance of birds and flowers and a spiritual spring can nourish all things. Although it cannot cure zombie viruses, it can restore physical and mental strength and increase the speed of cultivation.

The area inside is over a thousand hectares. In the later period, Yu Bai alone used the food grown in the space to feed a base of millions of people.

Just ask if you are fierce!

Then, this very fierce jade pendant did not directly recognize the master at the beginning. Even if Yu Bo resented his father, he still went to save his father's family of three after the apocalypse broke out. At that time, the protagonist Shou... let's call him Pig's Knuckle Shou, he was so angry, when he thought that that person was still the protagonist with the protagonist's halo, he was even more angry. .

As a result, Pig's Knuckles Shou ran to the playground alone because of his troubles with Xiao Gong. In order to highlight the danger, the author directly wrote that there were 100,000 tourists in that playground.