Chapter 58

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 58:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 58:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ji Yue's state is not good, if it wasn't for a belief in her heart, I would have been unable to hold it. But the result of that kind of malnutrition coupled with the trance and the will to live and die is that without Ye Ye's daily supernatural support, I am afraid that the child will not be able to keep it.

Therefore, when Ye Ye went to Wan's house, even Li Xin, who was nervous to accompany him at the beginning, slowly retreated under the treatment time of up to an hour a day.

Anyway, Ji Yue won't make any moths, just let a servant watch from a distance.

Ye Ye didn't say much, just stuffed the ID card to Ji Yue covertly. But from that day on, Ji Yue became different.

The three meals a day, which were difficult to put things in the mouth every day, finally became normal eating. The next day, he could even walk back and forth in the house leaning against the wall, but the servant didn't find anything wrong, so he naturally didn't say anything to Li Xinduo.

The child in the womb is already six months old. Seeing that the fetus, which is much smaller than normal, finally kicked Ji Yue, it is a strong proof that he is alive.

Ji Yue cried all night at the fetal movement in her belly in front of others, Li Xin and Wan Quanhu naturally thought that it was a mother's strength, and finally sensed the change in the child in her belly.

In short, Jiyue finally has a bit of a living color, which is also a good thing for children. Li Xin and Wanquanhu also don't want a grandson who is born with insufficiency or may die at any time. It is always good for the grandson's mother to be strong.

It is not so easy for Ji Yue and Wei Shi to meet. It is not convenient for Wei Shi to enter the base until it is clear whether anyone in the base can recognize Wei Shi.

And Ji Yue, no matter how you look at it, doesn't seem to be able to go out. Su Yunxi and Yu Bai went out again, took a few pictures of Wei Shi with the cell phone that could no longer make calls, and then let Ye Zi show it to Ji Yue when he went to Ji Yue's side again.

When people live, they always have thoughts.

Su Yunxi soon ran out of time to ask more questions about Jiyue's side. Because, after returning to the base, Yu Bo began to avoid him again.

Simply annoying.

"What the **** is going on, what the **** is going on with you!" There was no one in the office during lunch time. Su Yunxi forcefully pushed Yu Bo to the corner to suppress him. The fighting power was not as strong as the opponent's, but who told Yu Bo to never use force against him.

Su Yunxi's eyes started to get angry, seeing Yu Bai being so angry for the first time.

Yu Bo opened his mouth, and finally closed it again. Seeing that Su Yunxi's anger was getting more and more intense, it was still difficult to speak. "I just don't think I should enjoy so much until I accept you."

Su Yunxi was stunned for a moment, her mind full of big question marks. He looked at Yu Bo strangely, puzzled. "Shouldn't it be like chasing people? If I'm not nice to you, why should I move you to let you accept me? Do I look good?"

"..." The originally serious scene, Yu Bo was almost not amused. In half a year, Su Yunxi grew a little taller. Now the height has reached Yu Bo's eyebrows.

When two people are so close, their eyes are level, and the distance is no more than a fist.

A smile flashed in Yu Bo's eyes, but he still sighed. "It's not worth it."