Chapter 15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 15:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 15:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Yu Bo came to look for someone, naturally it was not just a reminiscence or a simple mutual introduction. Leaving Hu Tian on duty in the hospital, Yu Bai left the hospital with Su Yunxi and the other three quietly.

The piles of materials purchased by the convenience of their positions should be put away as soon as possible. After all, several of them have already resigned, and it is not very convenient to put the things in the original place.

Yu Bai's initial investigation only thought that there was a small problem on his side, and when the investigation was a little deeper, he knew how deep the water was.

The struggle for rights will never be a breeze at any time. Yu Bo didn't have the heart to fight for power and profit, so he resigned from that place. Their previous jobs were for the country and the people, so that job was not easy to get in, but it was easy to get out.

As long as he has the will to contribute to the country and the people, he can do whatever he wants, but if he continues to stay in the center of the whirlpool, I am afraid that he will lose his life.

After discussing with a few brothers, all the members of their team withdrew. I will still do what I need to do, and I will even contact the original person in charge above.

However, they no longer continue to have that identity.

There are still a lot of materials in the millions. Even if the purchases are all valuables such as guns, bullets, ammunition, and medicine, there are two warehouses. Su Yunxi was dragged by Yu Bo to two places in the south and north of the city before he packed all those things.

Yu Bo also struggled with the existence of space. If the space is on him, then he definitely doesn't mind telling the matter to Li Sansheng and others who can work hard for the other party.

However, this space is now on Su Yunxi.

It was only after he calmed down that Yu Bo came back to his senses and realized how much trouble he had caused Su Yunxi. Obviously, the two are just strangers who have just met, and it is obvious that the other party has released kindness to them.

But at that moment, when his thinking was completely confused and even with a certain idea of ​​revenge, he directly bound the space to this person. Perhaps in the eyes of others, this is a great opportunity.

But the child has held gold for making trouble, and it has never had any good results. If the pictures he saw and the things Su Yunxi said were true, then someone like him who thought he had some ability would not be able to properly preserve the existence of space. How could an ordinary doctor like Su Yunxi be able to face malice from the outside world?

In the end, Yu Bo didn't tell Li Sansheng and others about the portable space. After discussing with Su Yunxi, he just said that Su Yunxi has certain space-related abilities.

A storage space as large as 50 square meters is only, and there are no other features.

After all the supplies were transferred, several people went to the hospital again. Yu Bo, Li Sansheng and others are now only ordinary people. But in their beliefs, if it is within their power to do something to help others, it is not difficult.

May 15th arrived smoothly. When the sky began to turn white, Su Yunxi was lying on the table and sleeping. Yu Bai stood with his back against the wall and stood aside.

There was not a single patient in the whole floor of the inpatient department at the back of the hospital. Under the influence of the unknown virus, everyone's physical condition has improved a lot.