Chapter 51

EN
MTLNovel
Home » I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain ILMWSBV » Chapter 51:
I Like The Man Who Is Said To Be The Villain Chapter 51:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tucao returns to Tucao, and Su Yunxi never procrastinates in the work that should be done.

Yu Bai went to the security team to check the situation and arranged for people to check the situation of the survivors behind. Seeing that it is getting dark, if you can't enter the safe point before dark, you should also check whether the survivors have enough supplies and will starve to death.

The most important thing is that there are so many survivors who have been transferred over, and they have to arrange for someone to go to the end. The crowd gathered together is the best ration in the eyes of zombies and mutant animals and plants. If you are not careful, you can attract a group of zombies.

Su Yunxi glanced at Yu Bo sadly, and then threw himself into the work of the inspection department at the door. The second-level healing power user can't even use ten seconds to treat ordinary trauma. When Su Yunxi passed by, the treatment team dispatched two more teams, and the original two-lane detection channel at the entrance has now opened up ten detection channels.

The 200 million survivors were distributed to several cities on the edge of the inland. Although Haicheng was not the main force, it was also distributed to nearly ten million people. Then the No. 4 security point, which has been merged with the No. 3 security point, is naturally the main force of reception.

Su Yunxi was immersed in his busy work, but did not see the people from the Ministry of Public Security greet an unfamiliar three-person group behind him. Not only did the three of them look ugly, after saying something, even Yu Bo's expression became tense.

Before long, the Ministry of Public Security came out. More than 10,000 regular employees and nearly 20,000 external editors have nervously and orderly raised the defense level of the entire security point by several levels. The members of the Public Security Department in black uniforms flowed outward like a small stream, and they also defended the outer ten li.

Su Yunxi's work efficiency is very high, and the power of the second-level healing system is not only reflected in the speed, but also in the ability to heal in groups. In a group of ten, stand in front of Su Yunxi, and Su Yunxi can heal all the injuries on those people.

Not only the healing system power user, but also other power users' perception of the virus is improved with the increase of the level. When everyone was level 1, the presence of the virus could only be faintly felt on those who were seriously injured by zombies. But after reaching the second level, you can clearly sense whether the wounds on other people's bodies are carrying the virus.

With this feature, doorway detection is a bit faster. The Ministry of Public Security said three times that those who had already reached the second level were wandering in the crowd, perceiving those virus carriers who might be concealing it. In fact, these survivors are people who were transferred from another base from another base under complete conditions, so there are not many injuries themselves. Now these checks are just in case.

Su Yunxi was originally releasing his powers to help people treat minor injuries and detect the situation, but he woke up suddenly after working for half an hour. The gentle smile on his face was stunned, and there was a little disbelief in his eyes.

There is no precise figure for how much energy a power user needs to upgrade. From the first to the second level, the approximate number of 10,000 times is given under the circumstances of many experiments and to inspire people.

How much energy is needed to upgrade from level two to level three is completely uncertain. It's just that there is a feeling that the energy required is at least ten times that of the first level and the second level.