candy (minji x fem reader)

y/n pov
"are you sure?" I asked minji to confirm that she was ok with the game.

"yes," she replied and helped me put on the blindfold. I was in the newjeans dorm, visiting my girlfriend, minji. the girls suggested to play a game.

they wanted me to guess what candy they ate. I didn't understand but hanni explained that each of them will eat a random candy and kiss me for me to find out which brand it is.

I wasn't very fond of this idea but the girls were pushing for me to try it. minji didn't seem to mind it either.

"I'll go first!" I could hear hanni exclaim. the sounds of the candy unwrapping made me fidget as I waited in darkness. I could hear hanni chewing the candy quietly before making her way towards me.

she sat on my lap, pulling me close. she cupped my cheeks and pulled me in for a deep kiss. she slid her tongue in, letting me taste the candy. it was so sweet.

the kiss was long and passionate. I felt uncomfortable by how unnecessarily long it was.

as the kiss between me and hanni continued, I could sense a change in the atmosphere. it was as if the room had become tenser, and I could feel minji's eyes on me.

"time's up!" danielle excitedly said and hanni finally pulled away.

"so, what is it?" hyein asked.

"I think it was skitt-" I was cut off when the blindfold was pulled off me. I looked at minji as she gripped the blindfold tightly. she harshly grabbed my arm and snatched the candy bowl off the table, dragging me into her room.

I could feel the tension between us as she pushed me onto her bed and stood in front of me, her arms crossed.

"why did you let her kiss you like that?" she asked, her voice shaking with anger.

"it was just a game, minji. I didn't mean anything by it. besides, you said you were fine with the game," I tried to explain.

"I didn't expect a make out session with another one of my members!" she yelled. it was clear she was upset.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to play it at first but the girls seemed to have wanted to play so I did. I'm sorry."

"sorry for yelling at you," minji sighed and apologised, her anger dissipating. "I guess I was... jealous."

"it's ok," I reassured her. "let's go outside and play something else."

"no. let's stay here and continue the game," she firmly replied. "it's my turn anyways."

"uhm... ok..."

"great!" she exclaimed and placed the blindfold over my eyes again.

"it's not going to be easy this time, y/n," she said, her tone becoming suggestive.

"what?" I asked and before I knew it, I was being pushed onto her bed.

I could hear her starting to pick a candy from the bowl. the clinking against the glass bowl and rattling of wrapper made me nervous. the sound stopped and the sounds of candy unwrapping was heard again.

I felt something round against my neck and got curious. "minji, what are you doing?" I asked, my hand reaching up to remove the blindfold.

"no cheating, y/n," she replied and pinned my hands above my head with one hand.

she slid the round thing against my neck and I just got so curious. "is that a lollipop?"

"just let me do my thing," minji replied eagerly.

I was taken aback when I felt her hot breath against my neck. I gasped when I felt her lips on my neck, gently sucking, kissing and licking.

"w-wait!" I stuttered from the sudden intimacy. I wiggled my hands, trying to free them but I got so weak at minji's touch.

"I'm going to eat the candy first before you can taste it," she said as her lips momentarily left my neck.

she continued licking and sucking my skin at the same places she rubbed the round thing, which I assumed was a lollipop.

"minji..."

her lips finally left my neck and after a few moments, she leaned in again and whispered in my ear, "are you ready to guess what it is?"

"did you rub the candy on my neck just to do that?"

she didn't answer. her lips met with mine instead and we shared a deep, passionate kiss. it was different from the game with hanni earlier, as this kiss was filled with longing and desire.

as we pulled away from our passionate kiss, minji removed my blindfold. I squinted a bit at the sudden exposure to light but could see her looking at me with a mischievous grin. I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement as I gazed into her bright eyes.

"so, what was it?" she asked, eagerly awaiting my response.

I shook my head, still a bit dazed from the experience. her turn had taken an unexpected turn, with her using a lollipop to tease and kiss my neck. "I... I'm not sure, minji. I think I need another taste to be certain."

she chuckled, leaning in for another kiss and we continued to explore each other's lips.