overreact (danielle x fem reader)

y/n and danielle were on facetime with each other. danielle had gone back home for a while because she missed her parents.

but now, she missed y/n a lot and wanted to go back to see her.

"show it to me!" y/n said to danielle. danielle had learned a dance with her friends and was eager to show y/n.

y/n lived how excited danielle was to show it to her and asked for an encore.

"I think it went like this," danielle tried to do the dance again but forgot the steps to it.

y/n admires her as she danced flawlessly. her body moving with ease and making each step look easy. even if her moves were wrong, she made them look right.

"you're so good at dancing," y/n compliments her. danielle smiles widely at her, moving closer to the screen.

danielle goes back to her desk, placing the phone done but stops abruptly. her eyes widened and her mouth hung wide. she squealed and jumped backwards which worried y/n.

"dani... baby, what's wrong?"

danielle doesn't respond but her eyes kept looking at a spot. she stood frozen, not knowing what to do.

after a few moments, she waved her hand frantically like a maniac and screamed out loud in fear.

y/n looked confused and worried about her.

she sits there, watching danielle as she leaves the frame. y/n hears the door open and danielle yelling at her parents.

"mom! dad! someone! come quick! help me!"

y/n sits up straight as she hears danielle calling for help, getting anxious.

there was more shouts but they were muffled and inaudible to y/n. she sits there, waiting impatiently for danielle to come back.

danielle runs back in and turns off the screen for a moment. y/n starts to get worried about what was going on.

after a few minutes, the screen turns back on and danielle sits there, staring blankly at y/n, looking tired.

"what the hell happened, dani?" y/n asked.

"uhm... I was uh... attacked."

"attacked? by who?" y/n asked anxiously, worried that danielle was hurt.

"uhm... a moth..."

y/n's worries disappear and she burst out laughing. she starts wheezing and tearing up at danielle's hilarious answer.

"this is not funny, y/n!"

"I can't help it," y/n replies, smacking her bed and gasping for air from laughing too hard.

danielle pouts at y/n and crossed her arm. she slouched into her chair and watched as y/n laughs uncontrollably.

she finally stops after a while, wiping her tears off.

"sorry dani, I couldn't help it," she smiles sheepishly at danielle.

"I hate you," danielle pouts at y/n.

"I love you too," y/n replies and danielle's lips curve into a smile.

"next time you see a moth, I'll beat it for you. only for you."