sleepwalk (minji x fem reader)

minji and y/n were getting ready to sleep. they had been dating for a few months now, and it still felt like a dream to minji that they were together.

as they got into bed, minji snuggled up close to y/n, feeling the warmth of their body. y/n draped an arm around her, pulling her even closer.

"you're so warm," y/n murmured contentedly.

minji smiled and wrapped her arms around y/n, holding her close. "i'll keep you warm all night," she promised.

"goodnight, my love," y/n whispered, pressing a soft kiss to minji's forehead.

"goodnight," minji whispered back, feeling her heart fill with happiness.

y/n closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of minji's shampoo, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. she loved being with minji like this, just the two of them together.

as they lay there, y/n started to drift off to sleep. but suddenly, she began to toss and turn, her breathing becoming uneven. minji woke up sleepily, concerned.

"y/n, are you okay?" she asked, placing a hand on y/n's back.

y/n didn't respond. instead, she began to sit up in bed, her eyes still closed. minji watched in confusion as y/n leaned forward and pressed her lips against minji's, kissing her passionately.

at first, minji was taken aback by the suddenness of the kiss. but as she felt y/n's soft lips against hers, she began to respond, deepening the kiss. minji's hand slid down y/n's waist, and y/n continued to kiss minji, her movements becoming more confident and eager.

as they kissed, y/n's eyes slowly opened, and she became aware of what she was doing. but instead of pulling away, she deepened the kiss, her tongue sliding into minji's mouth.

minji moaned softly, her hands roaming over y/n's body as they continued to kiss. y/n's body was warm and pliant against hers, and minji felt herself becoming more aroused with each passing second.

finally, they pulled away from each other, gasping for breath. y/n looked at minji, her eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm sorry," y/n said, her voice hoarse. "I don't know what came over me."

minji reached out and took y/n's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "it's okay," she said softly. "i figured you were probably sleepwalking."

y/n looked at minji with gratitude, feeling lucky to have someone as understanding as her girlfriend. "thank you," she said, leaning in for a gentle kiss.

minji smiled and kissed y/n back, feeling a surge of desire wash over her. "you know, I really liked that kiss," she said with a mischievous smile.

y/n blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and arousal. "really?"

"mm-hmm," minji replied, pulling y/n back into bed. "in fact, I think we should continue where we left off."

y/n grinned, feeling a sense of excitement build within her. as minji kissed her again, y/n knew that this was going to be a night to remember.

a/n
I started writing the newjeans x fem oc book but  does anyone have any suggestions that you want me to add? 🫠