me or her (hanni x fem reader)

y/n and hanni were arguing. they hated doing this but they couldn't help it.

"no! the problem is you never told me about her!" hanni yelled.

"how is it my fault she was a waitress there? I didn't even know!"

"I know you purposefully brought me there," hanni hissed. y/n sighed.

y/n had wanted to take hanni out on a date and she coincidentally picked a restaurant where her former crush worked at.

"I really didn't know. I lost contact with her and I didn't even date her."

"so? you used to have feelings for each other!"

"since when did we have feelings for each other? it was one sided! I'm literally dating you right now."

hanni crossed her arms, clearly not convinced. "you could have at least mentioned it to me beforehand. I didn't need to hear from her that you used to like her."

"I'm sorry for not letting you know but I didn't know she would be there, how can I let you know beforehand? I don't think this is that big of a deal too."

as the argument continued, tensions grew higher between y/n and hanni. the accusations and counter-arguments were getting them nowhere, and both of them were starting to feel exhausted.

hanni suddenly grabbed y/n by the arm and pulled them against the wall, her face inches away from theirs. "you know what the real problem is?" she growled. "you are probably thinking of her more than me right now."

y/n's eyes widened in surprise and disbelief. "what? no, that's not true," she protested. "you can't just make up stuff."

"y/n, the way you looked at her... there was something," hanni pressed her body closer to y/n's, trapping them against the wall. "admit it," she whispered, her breath hot against y/n's lips. "is it me or her?"

"hanni, this is getting too ridiculous."

"I know... just tell me, is it me or her?" hanni asked, leaning in even closer. "I know you wanna kiss me so bad right now, but that won't happened if you answer me."

"you know the answer will always be you."

hanni's eyes softened as she heard y/n's words. without another word, she closed the distance between them and pressed her lips to y/n's.

the heat between them was intense as their lips met in a passionate embrace, both of them pouring their emotions into the moment. it started out slow and tentative at first, but soon their mouths were moving together hungrily, their tongues dueling and exploring.

as the kiss deepened, y/n's hands slid down to hanni's waist, pulling her even closer as hanni's hands tangled in y/n's hair. Tthe feeling of hanni's body pressed against hers was electrifying, and y/n couldn't get enough.

it was like all the tension and frustration from their argument was melting away, replaced by an overwhelming desire for each other.

they broke apart, gasping for breath, and rested their foreheads together.

"I love you," hanni whispered.

"I love you too," y/n replied.

a soft smile spreading across hanni's face. they stayed like that for a moment, simply enjoying the feeling of being close to each other. the argument was forgotten, replaced by a sense of closeness and intimacy that only they shared.