elevator (hanni x fem reader)

hanni stumbled into the elevator, barely managing to keep her balance. y/n followed her, feeling just as drunk and giddy. they had been partying with their friends all night, and now they were both stumbling back to their apartment building.

as soon as the elevator doors closed, hanni leaned into y/n, pressing her body against hers. "you're so pretty," she slurred, her words barely coherent.

y/n laughed, feeling a warmth spread through her body. "so are you," she replied, running her fingers through hanni's hair.

without warning, hanni leaned in and pressed her lips against y/n's. the kiss was sloppy and uncoordinated, fueled by their drunken state.

y/n reciprocated eagerly, her hands roaming over hanni's body as they explored each other's mouths.

as they kissed, the elevator suddenly jolted to a stop. hanni pulled away, looking around in confusion. "what's going on?" she asked, her voice slurred.

y/n tried pressing the buttons, but nothing happened. they were stuck in the elevator, with no way out.

hanni looked at y/n, a mischievous glint in her eye. "well, i guess we'll just have to make the most of it," she said, leaning in for another kiss.

y/n giggled, feeling a rush of excitement. "i like the way you think," she replied, nibbling on hanni's bottom lip as they kissed.

hanni moaned, feeling a surge of arousal. "mm, i like the way you bite," she said, grinning.

they continued to make out in the elevator, their bodies pressed against each other as they explored each other's mouths. they were lost in the moment, oblivious to everything else around them.

minutes passed, and the kiss continued, becoming more passionate and intense with each passing moment. they were so lost in the moment that they didn't even hear the elevator doors opening.

but as they pulled away from each other, they saw their dorm mates standing outside the elevator, staring at them in shock.

"uhm, we were going to go pick you up," minji said, eyeing y/n and hanni's messy hair.

y/n and hanni looked at each other, realizing how caught up they had been in the moment. they blushed, feeling embarrassed and exposed.

"sorry, we got a little carried away," y/n said, trying to smooth her hair down.

hanni nodded, feeling awkward. "yeah, sorry," she mumbled.

their dorm mates chuckled, clearly amused by the situation. "it's all good, we've all been there," danielle said, grinning.

y/n and hanni smiled weakly, feeling relieved that their friends weren't too judgmental. they stepped out of the elevator, trying to act casual.

as they walked down the hall, y/n'shand brushed against hanni's. hanni looked down at their hands, then up at y/n with a smile. without a word, she reached out and took y/n's hand, interlacing their fingers.

y/n felt a jolt of electricity run through her body as hanni held her hand. she looked up at hanni, feeling a rush of affection.

"i'm so glad we were stuck in the elevator."

"me too."

a/n
yay! 100 oneshots!! 🥳🥳🥂