stay with me (minji x fem reader)

y/n was the star athlete of the school, known for her skills in both soccer and basketball. she was favored by teachers and students alike, and her popularity only grew with each game she won.

minji, on the other hand, was the school president and had a reputation for being cold and unapproachable. despite their different personalities, y/n and minji had seen each other around school and had even exchanged nods of acknowledgment.

one day, y/n was playing a soccer match against a rival school. she was in top form, scoring multiple goals and leading her team to victory. however, in the last few minutes of the game, y/n was tackled hard by an opponent. she fell to the ground, clutching her leg in pain. the referee blew the whistle, and y/n was taken off the field.

as y/n sat on the bench, wincing in pain, she looked up and saw minji in the crowds, staring at her. her usual cold, stoic face was replaced by a concerned face.

y/n turned away, avoiding eye contact with her, feeling overwhelmed by the staring.

after the game, y/n hobbled back to her dorm room, still feeling the pain in her leg. she decided not to visit the nurse's office, as it was too far away, but as she lay on her bed, she realised that the pain wasn't going away.

just as she was about to call for help, she heard a knock on her door. when she opened it, she was surprised to see minji standing there with a medical kit in her hands. "can i come in?" minji asked, looking at y/n with concern.

y/n hesitated for a moment before nodding. she let minji in and watched as she sat down on the chair next to her bed. "let me see your leg," minji said, opening the medical kit.

"why didn't you visit the school nurse? your coach told you to," minji asked as she gently helped tend to y/n's leg.

"it's too far, and i'm just really tired."

"have you taken any painkillers?" minji asked, looking up from y/n's leg.

y/n shook her head. "no, i haven't. i didn't want to take any without consulting a doctor."

minji nodded, understanding. "i have some painkillers in my kit. let me give you one. it'll help with the pain."

y/n was grateful and accepted the painkiller. as she lay back down, she couldn't help but feel a growing attraction towards minji. she had never noticed before how beautiful she was, with her sharp features and piercing eyes.

as minji continued to tend to her leg, y/n couldn't resist asking, "why did you come to see me? i mean, you barely know me."

minji looked up, her expression softening. "you were hurt and didn't visit the school nurse. you're the star athlete of our school, and i didn't want to see you suffer."

"how did you know i didn't visit the school nurse? were you... were you watching me?" y/n asked.

"..."

"do you like me?" y/n whispered, pulling minji on top of her.

"yes. i do. i like you, a lot."

minji whispered back, her lips hovering over y/n's. without another word, they kissed, their bodies pressed close together. the pain in y/n's leg was momentarily forgotten as she lost herself in the kiss.

after a few moments, they pulled away, both staring at each other with wide eyes. "i'm sorry," minji said, pulling away from y/n. "i shouldn't have done that."

but y/n didn't want minji to leave. she reached out and grabbed minji's hand, pulling her back towards her. "don't apologize," y/n said, looking up at minji. "i liked it."

minji hesitated for a moment before leaning back down to kiss y/n again. this time, the kiss was deeper, more passionate. they both moaned into each other's mouths as their hands roamed over each other's bodies.

eventually, they broke the kiss, gasping for breath. "stay with me tonight," y/n whispered, looking up at minji with pleading eyes. "i don't want to be alone."

minji nodded, a small smile on her lips. "i'll stay," she said, climbing into bed next to y/n. she pulled y/n close, wrapping her arms around her. y/n snuggled into minji's embrace, feeling safe and protected.

bumperjumper_