daycare (newjeans)

it was yet another chaotic day at newjeans daycare. the five girls were all dropped off by their parents, and left in the daycare with miss kim.

as soon as the parents left, the chaos began. the girls ran all over the place, screaming and shouting, while miss kim tried to keep the peace.

minji was busy trying to role play as an officer but hanni and danielle wanted to play princess.

"no! we need to play as officers!" minji shouted, snatching the play set.

"princess! I want to be a princess!" hanni yelled back, snatching the play set from minji.

"nooo! give me! I want police!"

danielle stood at the side and giggled as she watched them pass the play set back and forth. she ran off and took out the extra play set and started playing by herself.

"go and join her!" minji yelled at hanni. she forcefully too the play set from hanni, and hanni fell back on her butt.

"waaaaaaaaaaa!" hanni started crying. miss kim came and carried her, trying to calm her down.

meanwhile, haerin was peacefully swinging in the playground, watching the scene unfold in the daycare.

she could not be bothered by the others, and liked her own peace

hyein, was nowhere to be seen. miss kim panicked, and set hanni down. she went from room to room, trying to see hyein.

then, her face turned into horror when she noticed hyein trying to eat moisturiser. she quickly stopped her before she placed a handful into her mouth.

hyein giggled as miss kim quickly carried her away.

then, miss kim called of them to gather and play inside. that way, she wouldn't have much trouble trying to take care of them.

haerin disliked the idea. she saw hyein building blocks and decided to kick down her building. hyein started wailing while haerin smiled un satisfaction.

she then walked to minii, and snatched the toy gun. she pretended to shoot minji in the leg and tossed the gun away. minji stared at her, confused and dumbfounded.

haerin moved on to continue disrupting the playtime of others. she walked to danielle and hanni, standing tall in front of the two girls having a tea party.

"haerin! come sit!" danielle gestured for her to sit. unexpectedly, she sat down, joining in the tea party.

hanni was excited that haerin joined them and tried to play with her. haerin ignored her, and she was upset. hanni then stood up and walked away.

she then spotted miss kim's phone, and went to play games and songs on it.

"teacher, what is 'wap'?" she asked miss kim when she noticed the song.

"what are you doing with my phone?"

"what is 'wap'?"

"... you shouldn't be asking that."

"why?"

"uhm... it means wings and pizza."

"ooooh! then, can I eat some wap? I want wap!" hanni exclaimed.

she turned back to her friends and shared her newfound discovery. "guys! we are having wings and pizza!"

"hanni, no."

hanni pouted and waddled back to playing with danielle.

haerin shrugged and continued playing tea party. she then got bored and got up. noticing that hyein was still building, she decided to disrupt her building.

she walked over and smirked, kicking down hyein's building blocks.

"ahhhhhh! nooooo! waaaaaa!"

miss kim quickly ran over as soon as she heard the cries. she calmed hyein down and sent haerin to timeout.

soon, it was lunchtime. the girls ran to the table and sat down obediently for lunch.

miss kim brought out sandwiches and apple juice for the girls. in excitement, hanni pressed the carton too hard and the juice spilled all over minji and danielle.

"watch it!"

"noooooo! my shirt has hanni's pee!" danielle said in shock. hyein giggled as she watched them and munched on her sandwich. haerin was in her own world, having small talks with her apple juice.

"what happened?" miss kim rushed over and checked on them.

"hanni peed all over us!" minji screamed, while danielle whined. hanni was confused.

"miss kim, did I wet my pants?" she asked.

"no, hanni."

miss kim quickly realised what had happened and explained to the girls that it was just juice and that accidents happen. she helped clean up the mess and made sure everyone had a fresh shirt to change into.

after the incident, the girls finished their lunch and continued to play and have fun together, albeit with a little more caution around juice cartons.

as the day came to a close, the girls' parents came to pick them up. miss kim smiled as she said goodbye to each of the girls and their parents, feeling grateful for the opportunity to spend the day with such wonderful children.

a/n
newjeans daycare would be a fun series to do 🤔