hurt pt. 2 (haerin x fem reader)

y/n couldn't shake off the feeling of hurt that had been gnawing at her for the past few days. haerin had been acting strangely, giving her the cold shoulder and avoiding her at every opportunity. the worst part was that y/n couldn't understand why.

y/n recklessly approached haerin again, hoping to clear the air and find out what was really going on. as she approached haerin, she felt a knot form in her stomach. what if haerin had changed her mind about being friends? what if she had done something to upset haerin?

"haerin, let's talk, again. I need to know why you're acting like this," y/n grabbed haerin's wrist, stopping her from avoiding her.

haerin stared into y/n's eyes, her cold gaze softened when she noticed how desperate y/n was.

"fine."

"I don't understand why you're being so mean to me," y/n said, her voice shaking slightly. "we were becoming friends, and now you're pushing me away. did I do something wrong?"

haerin let out a deep sigh and looked down at her fidgeting fingers. "no, it's not you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "it's me. I've been feeling...things. things that I don't know how to handle."

y/n's confusion deepened. "what kind of things?"

haerin hesitated before speaking, her eyes downcast. "I've been having feelings for you, y/n," she said, her voice trembling. "I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I tried to push those feelings away. but I couldn't. and now I don't know what to do."

y/n's heart skipped a beat at haerin's words. she had never considered the possibility that haerin might be attracted to her. but as she looked at haerin's sad expression, she realized that she didn't feel repulsed or disgusted. in fact, she felt a little flattered.

"haerin, I didn't know," y/n said gently. "but it doesn't change how I feel about you. you're still my friend, and I don't want to lose you."

haerin's eyes widened in surprise, and a glimmer of hope appeared in them. although, she was a bit upset that y/n saw her only as a friend. "really?"

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of warmth spread through her. "really. we can figure this out together."

haerin's smile widened, and she took y/n's hand. "thank you, y/n. I was so afraid that I had ruined everything."

aa they walked down the hallway together, y/n felt a sense of relief wash over her. she was happy that haerin had confided in her, and she was glad that they could still be friends.

over the next few weeks, y/n noticed a change in her relationship with haerin. they were closer than ever before, sharing secrets and spending more time together. y/n was grateful for the honesty that haerin had shown her, and she made sure to reciprocate by being equally open and vulnerable.

one day, as they were hanging out at a local coffee shop, haerin brought up the topic of their feelings again.

"y/n, I don't know if you remember, but I told you that I had feelings for you," haerin said, her voice hesitant.

y/n nodded, feeling a knot form in her stomach. she had been thinking about haerin's confession constantly. her mind raced with thoughts and emotions. she had been trying to suppress her own feelings for haerin for a while now, thinking that they would ruin their friendship. but now, as haerin sat before her, vulnerable and honest, y/n couldn't deny the attraction she felt.

"I still have those feelings," haerin continued, her eyes locked on y/n's. "but I understand if you don't feel the same way. I just had to tell you how I feel."

y/n took a deep breath, feeling her heart race. she had been struggling with her own feelings, unsure of what to do. but as she looked at haerin's hopeful expression, she knew she couldn't keep them bottled up any longer.

she took a deep breath and looked into haerin's eyes. "haerin, I have to be honest with you. I've been thinking about your confession a lot, and...I think I might have feelings for you too."

haerin's eyes widened in surprise and delight, and a smile spread across her face. "really? you do?"

y/n nodded, feeling her own smile starting to form. "yeah. I didn't want to admit it at first, but I can't deny it anymore. I care about you, haerin. more than just a friend."

"I didn't know how to tell you, but I'm glad you brought it up again," y/n continued.

haerin's smile grew wider, and she reached across the table to take y/n's hand. "I care about you too, y/n. more than anything."

y/n felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her as haerin's hand touched hers, and she knew in that moment that she was making the right choice.

haerin took y/n's hand, her fingers intertwining with hers. "I'm so happy, y/n. I didn't want to lose you, but I also couldn't ignore how I felt."

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of warmth spread through her. "I'm happy too, haerin. we can figure out how to work this relationship together."

and they did. over the next few weeks, they explored their feelings for each other, taking things slow and enjoying each other's company. they went on dates, held hands, and shared kisses, all while still maintaining their friendship.

it wasn't always easy, and they had their fair share of disagreements and misunderstandings. but through it all, they remained committed to each other, willing to work through any obstacles that came their way.

a/n
does anyone have any requests?