trust you (hanni x fem reader x danielle)

y/n had been dating danielle since their debut. they were both madly in love. however, fans had other ideas. they started to ship y/n and hanni, making them one of the most popular ships within the group.

"can I see y/n and hanni?" their manager asked when they were practicing.

hanni and y/n looked at each other, confused but they still stood up and went to their manager.

"listen, the company wants you two to be more touchy on camera."

"why?" y/n asked.

"because, the both of you are one of the more popular ships in the group. the company wants you to act more close so that you can get more attention."

"... okay," hanni and y/n said. they weren't quite sure about the idea but decided to go along with it since they couldn't protest against it.

they went back to practice and told the members about it. danielle was hesitant but she agreed for the sake of the group.

from then on, hanni and y/n would stick closely together when rhe cameras were rolling.

on variety shows, hanni would hug y/n, and kiss her cheeks. then when they arrive at events, hanni always held y/n's hands.

y/n didn't mind but she did feel slightly uncomfortable doing this in front of danielle. hanni was oblivious to this, and had quite enjoyed it with y/n.

y/n felt guilty about upsetting danielle. it made her feel like she was cheating in the open.

as time passed, danielle started getting jealous more and more often.

one night, she was in bed with y/n. she decided to talk to her.

"y/n."

"yes, love?"

"I know the management told you and hanni unnie to act more touchy, but I can't help but feel jealous and uncomfortable by it."

"I know... it's not like I really want to do it either, but it's for the group. you know I love you and won't do anything to hurt you."

"I know, and I trust you."

y/n smiled at danielle and cupped her cheeks, pulling her in for a sweet kiss.

"let's cuddle," y/n said, opening her arms wide for danielle to snuggle in.

"I love when you spoon me," danielle said and they both giggled before drifting off to sleep.

just outside their room, hanni was listening and she peeked in to watch them from the crack of the door.

she watched sadly as y/n reassured danielle and kissed her before cuddling.

"y/n... I like you..." she whispered with a sigh.