bisexual (danielle x fem reader)

y/n had been dating her boyfriend, alex, for almost two years now. they had been happy together, or so y/n thought.

she had never felt happier than when she was with him. however, she had been keeping a secret from him. she was bisexual and had never told anyone before. she was nervous about how he would react to the news, but she knew she had to tell him eventually.

one day, as they were cuddling in alex's room, y/n decided to come out to him. she took a deep breath and said, "alex, I need to tell you something. I'm bisexual."

alex's face twisted in disgust. "what the hell, y/n? that's disgusting. how could you even think that's okay?"

y/n's heart sank at his reaction. she had never felt more hurt and rejected in her life. "I'm sorry, alex. I didn't mean to upset you."

but alex was already standing up, his face twisted in anger. "I can't believe I ever dated someone like you. you're a freak, y/n. I never want to see you again."

and with that, alex stormed out of the room, leaving y/n alone and brokenhearted. she couldn't believe that the person she loved and trusted the most could be so cruel to her.

feeling lost and alone, y/n stumbled out of alex's room, tears streaming down her face. as she walked down the hallway, she heard someone calling her name. it was alex's cousin, danielle.

"y/n, are you okay?" danielle asked, concern etched on her face.

y/n shook her head, unable to say anything. she felt so hurt and betrayed by alex's reaction. she couldn't believe that he could be so homophobic.

danielle wrapped her arms around y/n's waist, holding her close. "it's certainly his loss," she whispered.

y/n looked up at danielle, feeling a sense of comfort and safety in her embrace. she had always found danielle attractive, but had never acted on it before.

now that she was out as bisexual, she felt like she could finally be honest with herself.

"so, you're a bisexual now, huh?" danielle asked, a small smile playing on her lips.

y/n felt her heart race with excitement. "yeah, I've always been attracted to guys and girls," she said, feeling a sense of liberation in saying the words out loud.

danielle leaned in closer, pressing a soft kiss to y/n's lips. y/n melted into the kiss, feeling a sense of passion and tenderness that she had never experienced before.

as they pulled away, danielle took y/n's hand, leading her out of the house. "come on, let's go get some ice cream. you deserve it after what you've been through."

y/n smiled, feeling a sense of gratitude for danielle's kindness and understanding. she knew that she had found someone who truly cared about her for who she was, and not for who she loved.

as they walked down the street, hand in hand, y/n felt a sense of hope and happiness that she had never felt before.

she knew that coming out wasn't going to be easy, but with danielle by her side, she felt like she could conquer anything.

and as they sat down to enjoy their ice cream, y/n couldn't help but think that maybe, just maybe, her breakup with alex was a blessing in disguise.

she had found someone who truly cared about her, and she knew that she would never let anyone make her feel ashamed of who she was ever again.

a/n
guys, daniela melchior is so addractive 😍😍