gym (minji x fem reader x hanni)

minji and hanni sat at the reception of the gym, looking out at the familiar faces that were already engaged in their workouts. it was a slow day, and they both knew it.

"i wish we could get some new customers in here," minji said, turning to hanni. "it's always the same people, and it gets a little boring."

hanni nodded in agreement. "i know what you mean. but we just have to keep promoting the gym and offering new classes. eventually, new people will come."

as they chatted, the door opened, and a new face walked in. it was a girl named y/n from their school, and hanni couldn't help but notice how cute she was. she watched as y/n signed in and made her way over to the treadmills.

"who's that?" minji asked, noticing hanni's gaze.

y/n then placed her things down and removed her shirt, revealing her toned body in a sports bra.

hanni turned to minji, and they shared a knowing look. "she is so hot," hanni commented, leaning against the wall and staring at y/n dreamily.

"yeah. maybe i should go up and ask her out..."

"hey! she caught my eye first!"

minji frowned. "what are you talking about? i saw her first."

hanni rolled her eyes. "no way, she was the one who noticed me first."

their argument continued, with both of them trying to claim y/n as their own. as they argued, y/n had already finished her workout.

"hey," she went up to the reception and struck up a conversation with hanni and minji.

"you look amazing. that workout did wonders for you," hanni whispered, staring at y/n's body.

y/n smiled and leaned in, smirking at hanni. "thank you, hanni. i'm glad you think so."

but before hanni could kiss her, minji suddenly appeared behind y/n and leaned in to kiss her. y/n was surprised, but she quickly melted into the kiss, feeling a rush of desire. minji's hand slipped under her shirt, caressing her skin as they kissed.

hanni watched, feeling a surge of jealousy mingled with desire.

"let's go back to my place instead," y/n said, breaking apart from minji.

when they entered the apartment, minji pushed y/n into her bedroom and onto the bed.

minji climbed on top of y/n, straddling her hips, and hanni kissed and caressed y/n.

she leaned in and started kissing down y/n's neck, nibbling and sucking on her skin. y/n moaned, feeling the heat building between them.

y/n's hand slipped under minji's shirt, feeling her soft skin and toned muscles. she moaned, feeling the heat building between them. they kissed and touched, lost in the moment.

hanni then pushed minji off y/n, kissing y/n.

"you have slept with y/n, huh?" minji asked, realising that hanni and y/n had slept together before.

"yeah," hanni admitted and turned back to kiss y/n. y/n flipped them, pinning hanni to the bed and kissing her.

"my turn," minji said pushing y/n down and kissing her. "you know, you're kind of a bottom when you are with me but a top with hanni," minji pulled away and said.

y/n felt a blush spread across her cheeks at minji's words. she had never thought of herself in those terms before, but she couldn't deny that there was some truth to what minji was saying.

she looked at hanni, who was watching them with a mix of desire and curiosity. y/n felt a surge of confidence as she climbed on top of hanni, straddling her hips and kissing her deeply.

as she kissed hanni, y/n felt a sense of power and control that she had never experienced before. she knew that hanni was enjoying it, just as she had enjoyed hanni's touch earlier.

minji leaned in, kissing y/n's neck and collarbone at the same time. y/n moaned, telling them not to stop while her hand slid up their backs. the sensation of their lips on her skin was overwhelming, and she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her.

as they continued to kiss and touch, y/n felt a sense of closeness and intimacy that she had never experienced before. she knew that this was more than just a one-time experience, that she had found something truly special with hanni and minji.

eventually, they collapsed onto the bed, spent and satisfied. y/n lay there, feeling a sense of contentment and happiness that she had never felt before.

they all cuddled together, and y/n tucked a strand of hair behind hanni's ear while minji hugged y/n tightly. it was a moment of pure bliss, and y/n knew that she had found something truly special with hanni and minji.

bumperjumper_