don't you like me too? (hyein x fem reader)

y/n is the eighth member of nmixx. she is known for being very affectionate and clingy with her fellow idols. despite this, everyone in the industry loved her for her warm personality and infectious energy.

the group got a chance to collaborate several other groups, ive, lesserafim, kep1er, and newjeans for an award show.

everyone was awkward at first. but because of y/n, they started to get to know each other better.

during rehearsals, y/n was often seen hugging her members and clinging onto their arms.

newjeans observed this behaviour and came to a conclusion that she seemed to really like being around sullyoon.

occasionally, y/n clung onto other members and other groups members.

she would place her head on gaeul's shoulder, hug xiaoting, hold yunjin's hands, and koala hug minji.

these actions made her very loveable among the groups.

being the youngest out of all, hyein was particularly taken by y/n's affectionate personality.

during one of the breaks, y/n was seen hugging sullyoon tightly as they sat on the floor, watching videos.

"I never knew y/n was so clingy," hanni said.

"yeah! I like her hugs," danielle said.

hyein watched as y/n rubbed her cheeks against sullyoon, enjoying her presence.

haerin noticed hyein looking jealous and poked her side, gesturing for hyein to go over.

hyein stood up and went to y/n. "y/n unnie, you're always clinging onto sullyoon unnie! don't you like me too?" she whined cutely, her arms opening for a hug from y/n.

y/n smiled at the sight and broke away from sullyoon, who willingly let her go.

y/n hugged hyein tightly, squeezing her gently as she giggled. "of course, I love you, hyein-ie! I love everyone here," she said, looking around at the other girls who were watching the interaction with amusement.

hyein smiled widely, feeling the warmth of y/n's embrace. "I love you too, unnie!" she exclaimed, hugging y/n back.

the other members of the group smiled at the cute interaction between y/n and hyein. it was clear that y/n's affectionate personality had won the hearts of everyone in the room.