blind date (danielle x fem reader)

y/n and danielle has been roommates for a while now. they had hit it off when they first met at the start of the school year and they enjoyed each other's company.

"where are you going?" danielle asked when she noticed that y/n had changed her outfit.

"I'm going on a blind date."

"what? why?"

"my friend wanted to set me up so that I won't be single anymore. I thought I'd give it a try."

danielle nodded, "well, I hope it goes well. let me know how it goes."

y/n smiled, "thanks, I will."

as y/n left the apartment, she couldn't help but feel nervous. she had never been on a blind date before, and she wasn't sure what to expect.

when she arrived at the restaurant, she saw a guy sitting at a table, looking at his phone. she walked over to him and introduced herself.

"hi, I'm y/n."

"hi, I'm mark," he said, standing up to greet her.

they sat down, and y/n tried to make small talk, but she found it hard to connect with him. he seemed nice enough, but there was no chemistry.

y/n was never really into guys. she just went on the blind date for the sake of her friend.

after the date, y/n returned to the apartment feeling disappointed. danielle could tell that something was wrong. "how was your date?" she asked.

y/n sighed, "it was okay, but I don't think we really hit it off."

danielle nodded, "that's too bad."

y/n sighed again and slumped onto the couch, next to danielle. "so, what's your ideal type?" danielle asked.

"well... I like smart and pretty girls," y/n said. she then turned to face danielle and leaned in close. "you fit my ideal type perfectly," y/n whispered as danielle stared at y/n, feeling her intense gaze lingering on her lips.

"I do?"

"you're pretty, and you are definitely smart," y/n said, sitting on danielle's lap, straddling her.

danielle's heart skipped a beat and y/n leaned in close, her lips almost touching danielle's.

"can I?" y/n asked as she cupped danielle's cheeks. danielle nodded and y/n gently pressed her lips against hers.

as y/n pressed her lips against danielle's, she felt a surge of electricity shoot through her body. she responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around y/n's waist as the kiss deepened.

"we should go on a date sometime," y/n said, giving danielle a light peck on the cheek. "I'll go wash up first and maybe, we can cuddle later."

"okay," danielle replied breathlessly as she watched y/n walk to the showers.