attention (danielle x fem reader)

y/n was lounging on the sofa, scrolling through her phone while danielle cuddled up beside her. they had been snuggling for a while, but y/n became so engrossed in her phone that she didn't notice danielle's attempts to get her attention.

danielle couldn't help but feel ignored and decided to take action. she got up from the couch and disappeared into y/n's room, quickly changing into one of y/n's oversized t-shirts. she returned to the couch, hoping to catch y/n's eye with her new look.

but y/n remained oblivious, still absorbed in her phone. danielle let out a sigh and started to pout, making cute noises to try and grab y/n's attention. but it was no use, y/n was too focused on her phone.

feeling frustrated, danielle snuggled up to y/n's neck and let out another sigh. "i'm right here, you know," she complained, hoping that y/n would finally take notice.

finally, y/n looked up from her phone and realized what was happening. she put her phone down and wrapped her arms around danielle, pulling her close. "i'm sorry, i didn't mean to ignore you," y/n said, giving danielle a reassuring kiss on the forehead.

danielle felt a warm sensation spread throughout her body as y/n's lips met her forehead. she snuggled in closer to y/n and planted a soft kiss on her cheek, "it's okay, i just missed you," she said, smiling.

y/n smiled back and leaned in to give danielle a tender kiss on the lips, "i missed you too," she said, pulling danielle in even closer.

they cuddled together for a while longer, enjoying each other's company without any distractions. but danielle made a mental note to speak up next time she felt ignored, so that y/n could give her the attention she deserved.