crush (minji x fem reader)

minji watched as y/n entered the classroom, her eyes fixed on her as she made her way to her seat. y/n had a charismatic and confident aura about her that always drew minji's attention.

as the class started, y/n proved to be an active participant. she answered all the teacher's questions with ease, and whenever she spoke, the class would fall silent, captivated by her words.

minji found herself listening intently to y/n, hanging on to every word she said. she was impressed by y/n's intelligence, her wit, and her insight.

at the end of the class, minji found y/n standing in front of her. "hi, minji. wanna go get lunch together?"

"uh... y-yeah, sure," minji stuttered as she stumbled on her words. she could not comprehend the fact that y/n, her crush, was asking her to have lunch together.

as they walked to the cafeteria, y/n and minji would walk super close, so close that their skin was touching all the time.

minji's heart was racing, and she couldn't believe this was happening.

they arrived at the cafeteria, and y/n grabbed minji's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "so, what do you feel like having for lunch?"

minji's heart was still racing, but she managed to compose herself. "i'm not really sure. what do you recommend?"

y/n smiled. "how aboutwe try something new today? let's go for sushi."

minji's face lit up. "sushi sounds great!"

y/n couldn't help but brush her hand against minji's and complimenting her on how pretty she looked.

"you always look so beautiful, minji," y/n said with a smile.

minji's heart skipped a beat at the compliment and the gentle touch of y/n's hand.

as they sat down to eat, y/n continued to flirt with minji, brushing her leg against minji's under the table and making her heart race.

"you know, minji, i've always admired your intelligence and creativity," y/n said, leaning in a little closer to minji.

minji blushed, feeling a mixture of excitement and nervousness at y/n's attention.

y/n continued flirting with minji, making minji turn as red as a tomato.

"i like you," minji accidentally blurted out. y/n raised a brow and stared at minji.

her look was intimidating, and minji was afraid of what y/n would say.

"i didn't know that," y/n said coldly.

"i- i'm sorry if you don't like me that way."

"no, no. it's not that. i just... always thought you looked cute too. but i didn't know that you liked me."

minji sighed, relieved that y/n wasn't mad or upset about her sudden confession.

y/n placed her hand on top of minji's gently. "i'm glad you told me, minji. i think you're amazing, and i've been wanting to spend more time with you too."

minji's heart leaped with joy at y/n's words. "really?"

y/n nodded. "really. how about we go out on a proper date this weekend?"

minji felt as if she was on top of the world. "i would love that, y/n!"

y/n grinned, her eyes lighting up with excitement. "great, i'll text you the details."

AnnaMyoui